Author Topic: What Playmobil Christmas gifts did you, & your family get?  (Read 4688 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
What Playmobil Christmas gifts did you, & your family get?
« on: December 25, 2010, 16:52:27 »
Merry Christmas everyone :xmascheer:! Please show us pictures & share your list of the great Christmas gifts of Playmobil, Santa Claus or family got you! <*) :elf: :rudy: :xholly:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
Re: What Playmobil Christmas gifts did you, & your family get?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 17:55:18 »
I will post pics of my small Playmo "haul" :klickygrin: in the morning when it is light enough to take a pic <*)

:xmascheer: :xmascheer: :xmascheer:

Damo :rudy:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 19:10:24 »
I will post pics of my small Playmo "haul" :klickygrin: in the morning when it is light enough to take a pic <*)

:xmascheer: :xmascheer: :xmascheer:

Excellent :picsplz:! We look forward to seeing them! :camera:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 21:42:47 »
My son received the Small Dragon Knight Tower (4836) and the Egyptian Chariot (4244).

My daughter got the Camper 4859 and the Victorian Bathroom (4252)

I myself got a lucky deal yesterday but it wasn't xmas related....still want to mention it though...ON our local add side there was a 3666 for sale which was only pickup and there was no pictyure available. I went there and it was in a pristine condition in the box with instructions for 55 Euro's!! Just a couple of small parts missing but they had ample extra parts to replace them!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 21:54:05 »
My son received the Small Dragon Knight Tower (4836) and the Egyptian Chariot (4244).

My daughter got the Camper 4859 and the Victorian Bathroom (4252)

I myself got a lucky deal yesterday but it wasn't xmas related....still want to mention it though...ON our local add side there was a 3666 for sale which was only pickup and there was no pictyure available. I went there and it was in a pristine condition in the box with instructions for 55 Euro's!! Just a couple of small parts missing but they had ample extra parts to replace them!

Congratulations on your family's great Christmas Playmobil additions, Gis :)9! You all must have been very good this past year ;)!

Offline d-fens

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 21:54:53 »
:rudy: Check out the additions in my collection topic: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=4377.60

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 22:07:55 »
:rudy: Check out the additions in my collection topic: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=4377.60

Excellent additions to your growing collection :)9!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 08:45:48 »
As promised, here are some pics of my 'mini' Playmo haul :elf:

Apologies for the rubbish photos :-[

Playpeople annual (AWESOME!):

2011 calender. I'm going to keep this sealed with my 2010 one:

Mug with Avie and Flatcat on :banana:

And lastly, this one wasn't a suprise because I bought it off ebay a month ago with the intentions of getting it wrapped up for christmas <*):

It really is an awesome vehicle, and I was quite suprised by it's design, so I will be doing a review on it shortly.

Many thanks to Gordon for helping me out with the missing part :xmascheer:

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 09:02:02 by flatcat »

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 09:34:33 »
I still have not received my Christmas playmobil ... All the recent playmobil sets i got were for christmas but there also a few interesting packets due to arrive from ebay  ;)

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 11:52:01 »
I think I remember that annual from my childhood! Does it have (among other things) an advert for the Union soldiers cannon set?
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."