General > Collector's Corner

foolish choices you keep regretting

(1/2) > >>

tanotrooper:
Hey all,

post your comments about stupid mistakes you have made about playmobil.

Here's mine:
A few years back, I went to a toy store and wanted to buy a special. I had to choose between the british royal guard with bearskin hat or a green alien from the then new alien line... I CHOOSE THE ALIEN! >:(

stupid me... I still regret this choice...

so, anyone got something to place here? Go ahead

TT

arab warrior:
Hi TT,

In hindsight that may not been the best of choices, but now you can look for the royal guard and looking for it and finding it may give more satisfaction!

To quote the famous Dutch philosopher Johan Cruijff: every disadvantage has it advantage.

Rob
Btw welcome to playmofriends

Sylvia:
Hi TT :wave:

Most of my foolish choices are related to purchases made through eBay. :-[

When I first started collecting I paid far too much for certain things because I didn't do enough research. :toot:

On the upside, I've never really knocked back a bargain and have often bought something from a theme I don't particularly collect because it seemed like a good investment. ;D

The only thing I really regret is that I didn't start collecting earlier! So many wonderful sets I missed that I can't possibly afford to buy now. ::) ;)

tanotrooper:
good news, the royal guard (without rifle, I dont know about the bayonet) is on its way from ebay!

Problem solved  ;D

TT

CountBogro:
Should you need the rifle; just let me know - I have one spare somewhere ... (I'm not too sure about the bayonet, though)

Bogro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version