Author Topic: The forum has stopped counting my posts  (Read 2526 times)

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
The forum has stopped counting my posts
« on: June 25, 2008, 12:24:35 »
Hello!

As you can see to the left my number of posts is 124, but when I check in "The last posts from this member" it says that I have posted 129 times (130 with this).
Am I doing something wrong or have I marked a setting which I haven't noticed myself ???

Many thanks in advance :)

Update - 14:25 UTC+2
Now it has changed to 125. Does it have something to do with the different forums I'm posting in. E.g. member, customs, news?

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: The forum has stopped counting my posts
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 13:42:50 »

Hi Lars! :)

Yep, you're right. It's where you are posting that has affected your overall post count. ;)

There are 2 public boards where the posts aren't counted and those are in the Playmo-Free Zone (PFZ). Posts in the Moderator's area are also uncounted.

It was set up this way primarily to encourage people to participate more in the other areas of the forum. As a result, each member's tally also gives a clear indication of how much they contribute to Playmo-related discussion. :yup:

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
Re: The forum has stopped counting my posts
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 14:07:47 »
It was set up this way primarily to encourage people to participate more in the other areas of the forum. As a result, each member's tally also gives a clear indication of how much they contribute to Playmo-related discussion. :yup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh and the clarification :)