Author Topic: Small School 5923  (Read 7397 times)

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
Re: Small School 5923
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 02:50:28 »
Put the small school on top of the larger one.  At $50 for the one empty floor the TRU small school is a steal.

I got my small school on sale (30% off I think?) and I got the full sized school on sale too.

Or join them with the gym in the middle.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 02:57:23 »
bb: Probably walkways on both levels which could work with System X.

Wes: Trying the small one on top of the large one is definitely a possibility. I decided not to get the extension floor for the large school because I wanted to do something different from the way I build my housed up and not out.

The gym should be somewhere on the ground, so a walkway would be a good way to join it, and I could always use a floor to form the roof of the walkway.

Wes,
My niece in Edmonton has two sons, a newborn and a 2 year old. Any ideas where she should shop for PM there? They will need 123 for a few years. I'd like to send her money for PM for their next birthdays. Shipping is too expensive to send actual sets. Cheers, Pgal
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 03:02:29 »
We're straying a little too far from the topic here. Perhaps you could open a shopping thread to ask about this?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.