Author Topic: Missing part Numbers on Geobras Instructions  (Read 843 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Missing part Numbers on Geobras Instructions
« on: January 03, 2013, 15:29:58 »

So the kids and I were browsing the German playmobil site and they wanted to check on a link that they did not recognize. The link took us to the instructions sheet that is for finding part numbers. Now I am used to Heathers site and think it is a much more complete user friendly system. I have no idea why a 1/2 billion dollar company can not get its act together and create a elaborate part number finding feature. The one they have chosen to use looks like a simple scan of the instructions that a computer savy 10 year old could make. We were looking at the new Dino's and there are not even all the part numbers on the instructions.

I read about the new parts ordering system, any links to see if it is half way decent?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Missing part Numbers on Geobras Instructions
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 19:14:06 »
The parts they list there are the ones actually available to order. It's not intended to show everything, just what you can buy right now. Some parts, like the dinos themselves, are never made available as they are considered the primary part of the set and the reason you would buy it.