Author Topic: hook hand  (Read 4650 times)

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
Re: hook hand
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 05:43:01 »
Do you see any klickies with hook hand and peg leg? This is sad, but would make a good klicky. Which I could not find one on DB

It would be fairly simple to customize a hook hand-peg leg klicky.  (if you had a peg leg pirate and a hook hand pirate)   :)

I'm sure that someone here must have done that already.   Anyone?   Photos?
Rona MamaDragon

Offline reimagination

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 20:27:37 »
See, I also wanted one with a hook hand and peg leg but couldn't find on, so I'm doing a custom to get what I want. I'm just really enjoying this pirate stereotype that playmobil is perpetrating.

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 21:27:49 »
I took a minute last night to decapitate a couple of pirates to see how a hook-hand peg-leg pirate would look.  This is the result:

Rona MamaDragon

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010, 21:42:50 »
He's a serious problem as sometimes he may need a crutch or stick for walking and he can't hold it with his hook hand.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 21:49:50 »
He's a serious problem as sometimes he may need a crutch or stick for walking and he can't hold it with his hook hand.

I noticed that after I posted the photo.  Poor pirate.     :D :D
Rona MamaDragon

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 23:06:36 »
Another real poor one! :lol:

And I have more hook hands and peg-legs as I need! :hmm:

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 13:15:43 »
Hi.
There's also a grey arm with a hook hand. Don't know where it came from but I used it for a wounded ACW Rebel once.
I took a minute last night to decapitate a couple of pirates to see how a hook-hand peg-leg pirate would look.  This is the result:

Btw, I know the story of this poor pirate. His leg was ripped off by a cannonball, then he lost his right hand to a hungry barracuda. When, he had his leg and hand "refitted", his eyelid tickled a bit, so he scratched....with his hook! ;D

Cheers.
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 16:44:47 »

There's also a grey arm with a hook hand. Don't know where it came from but I used it for a wounded ACW Rebel once.

what colour was the hook?? black ?? from this : http://www.collectobil.com/images/items/4528.jpg
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 00:06:18 »
Hi.
Btw, I know the story of this poor pirate. His leg was ripped off by a cannonball, then he lost his right hand to a hungry barracuda. When, he had his leg and hand "refitted", his eyelid tickled a bit, so he scratched....with his hook! ;D

Cheers.
Arnaud

;D ;D ;D
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 11:23:56 »
I remember buying my old pirate ship in the very early 80s. With the jean like sails ( the real sails back then were the same fabric as blue jeans ..) . There was a a klicky in green and white with a hook for a hand ( the other hand was the old non movable type) and the black captain ( with the amazing back then sticker medal) had a wooden leg . This pirate ship was such a talked about toy back then in the non internet days and non abudance of toys  era !!!! What agreat toy that was and how great the old red cannons were !!!! aweeeesome !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: