Author Topic: Figures Series 14 US Co-Op  (Read 4126 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Figures Series 14 US Co-Op
« on: July 13, 2018, 18:22:51 »
Not yet out in full release in Europe, but I thought I would start this anyway. Last year the second batch arrived in mid-September so I would like to have an order decided on by early August. Please copy and paste the order list below to let me know how many sets you would like to order. Prices I expect to remain the same at $2.55 per figure, so $61.20 per set of 24 plus shipping to you.
Series 14 is on page 10 of the US catalog, seen online Here

Tiermann 2 sets

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
Re: Figures Series 14 US Co-Op
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 09:54:03 »
Tiermann 2 sets
Baron Marshall, USA, 2 Sets
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Craig659

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 13:59:57 »
Tiermann 2 sets
Baron Marshall, USA, 2 Sets
Craig659, USA, 2 Sets
Craig569

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 23:01:59 »
I have put in an order for 2 cases, so a total of 8 possible sets. Two still available if anyone is wanting them.
Tim

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 13:26:31 »
Tim, I have ordered a case through my local dealer. I thought it would be a good way for me to build a closer relationship with them. They never carry the Fi?ures, but ordered a case especially for me. Maybe this will get me some perks for the future! :-) Thank you for all you do to get the figures for us.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 18:37:30 »
That's great Jim. This should be a good series so having extra will be nice for you and you can always sell a few off at eBay if you have extra.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 21:26:23 »
That's great Jim. This should be a good series so having extra will be nice for you and you can always sell a few off at eBay if you have extra.

LOL - "extra." When I talked to Mike, the owner, about doing this, he didn't know how many sets came in a case, & we both assumed 1 case = 1 full set. I now read your post about 2 cases = 8 sets.... So, am I getting 4 full sets? Mike's wife does all the ordering, & other than confirming the order with her, I haven't gotten any details.

4 sets is OK but I'll have to plan on paying more than I had expected. At least this would solve my problem of getting Christmas Playmobil for all the kids at church.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 21:42:57 by JLMatterer »

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 21:53:18 »
Yes case quantity on these is 48 so in theory 4 complete sets. Sometimes they don't pack the cases even for all figures though. It's been pretty good lately but you never know. And of course there is a boys case and a girls case, so buying one case of each you will end up with 72 total extra figures, 36 boy and 36 girl. Generally speaking they pack the boxes with figures of a type together. There are 4 rows in a case and in each row there are usually 4 each of 3 figures. So if you take one from the front, one from the back, and one from the middle you should get the three different types. Do that for each row in the case and you ideally have a complete set. Unless they packed it with a substitution or they fell out of the rows during transit and got all mixed up (that happens a little bit with the front row sometimes). By taking them out selectively you should be able to leave most unopened to give away as random gifts if that is something you are considering.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 22:16:57 »
I'm going to keep the extras of all the figures I like; 4 nutcrackers will be nice. I've learned to discretely open the bags from the back seam, without tearing the bag, so I'll go through them all, then tape the seam shut on the ones I'm giving away. There are only about 8-9 kids who'll be getting them, so I can give them more than 1 each.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 19:11:06 »
Figures are here. I have one additional complete set left if anyone is looking for one. I will mail you both with shipping totals tomorrow assuming no address changes.