Author Topic: playmobil figure stands  (Read 4773 times)

Offline sake

• Playmo Pal
playmobil figure stands
« on: March 19, 2013, 22:57:09 »
Does any body know what the part number is for the figure stands that their feet snap into? I know of one set that has it 3400 but it i cannot find a part number for it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 23:05:10 by sake »

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: playmobil figure stands
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 23:49:20 »
You can find three of them at PlaymoDB here:
30 23 0440 - Stand to hold klicky upright

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 18:07:22 »
Can you still get these (any stands) today?

I have some black ones from when I was a kid, but I've seen exhibition displays that have clear ones on the figures (ie the latest PCC email linked displays at the PlaymoPark show them on some).

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 18:46:36 »
Can you still get these (any stands) today?

I have some black ones from when I was a kid, but I've seen exhibition displays that have clear ones on the figures (ie the latest PCC email linked displays at the PlaymoPark show them on some).

This is just the type of product (clear figure stands) that Playmobil should be offering as a Direct Service item.   :yup:
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 22:20:14 »
Clear stands should be available from DS.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 13:50:40 »
I have only just seen this topic but have some details to add, based on playmodb (www.playmodb.org) and the Datenbank Setinhalt at http://www.klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=48354 (unfortunately you need to log on as a member of klickywelt to view this  :().

There are two styles of stand for klickies- both types are shown in the photos below (I only have the more recent version in white).

The more recent type (mould number 3216170 and © 2002 is stamped on the base of the one I have) has a raised rectangle which clips onto the feet. This is shown in Playmodb in three colours:
white (part number 30 23 0440 in sets 3179, 4324, 4825 and 5923),
clear (part number 30 24 3590 in sets 4840, 4841,5927, 5973 and 5981) and
black (part number 30 29 5020 in set 5829, though it looks dark grey on the box pic.)
The white and clear versions will almost certainly still be available from DS.

The older style stand has two ‘footprints’ and raised clips for each foot. These were in sets released between 1975 and 1978. Klickywelt’s Datenbank Setinhalt is not totally definitive but gives some idea of the contents of earlier sets (such detail being largely missing from Playmodb). According to the Datenbank, most stands were black (as Wesley recalls) but a few were grey (sets 3314, 3323, 3331, 3334v2, 3351, 3354, 3366 and 3388 are shown with grey stands). Most sets with stands were single klicky sets as follows:
PlaymoDB List – Single-klicky sets containing stands as shown in Klickywelt’s Datenbank Setinhalt

A few other sets issued in the same time period (but missing from the Datenbank) probably also had stands:
PlaymoDB List -Additional sets probably containing stands

Interestingly, the set 3400 which Sake said had stands included is not shown as having stands in the Datenbank and only four sets (3406, 3407, 3408 with black stands and 3200x with grey ones) which aren’t single-klicky sets are shown to contain stands; each of these sets had four stands, though there were 7 klickies in each set. PlaymoDB List - Early sets with stands and multiple klickies
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)