Author Topic: 2010 Playmobil Exhibitions around the World  (Read 62837 times)

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
Re: 2010 Playmobil Exhibitions around the World
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2011, 15:01:57 »
Could someone add Kirkbean Exhibition 2011 to this for 30th and 31st July and 1st August please.

Elaine

Elaine,
That sounds great! Thanks for the dates! Would love to see your show!
Cheers, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2011, 12:52:48 »
Thanks for the reminder about the calendar on PF. It lists lots of birthdays but only two events that I could find.

Should we make a separate event calendar that just focuses on what is happening where?

Hey Pgal,

you have some great ideas, I don't know if you are aware but between 15-Sep 2010 and 15-Mar 2011 a group of collectors have been working on an proposal for the official Playmobil Collectors Club (PCC). There has recently been a meeting in Zirndorf in regards to this and Geobra is currently investigating the path forward.

Many of the things you mention in your post are things that were in the proposals to Geobra so it is probably a bit to early to start working on them. if the PCC is up and running I am sure we will revisit topics like factory visits and diorama's with them again because they are very much aware of the fact that many collectors would love to see the factory.

The event Calender was also something that would definitly be something that should be included there IMO.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2011, 19:13:42 »
Hey Pgal,

you have some great ideas, I don't know if you are aware but between 15-Sep 2010 and 15-Mar 2011 a group of collectors have been working on an proposal for the official Playmobil Collectors Club (PCC). There has recently been a meeting in Zirndorf in regards to this and Geobra is currently investigating the path forward.

Many of the things you mention in your post are things that were in the proposals to Geobra so it is probably a bit to early to start working on them. if the PCC is up and running I am sure we will revisit topics like factory visits and diorama's with them again because they are very much aware of the fact that many collectors would love to see the factory.

The event Calender was also something that would definitly be something that should be included there IMO.

Gis,
Thanks for the helpful info! ;)
PCC sounds great, and it is wonderful that they have already submitted a proposal to Geobra for this type of meeting. Wow!
We hope that they set a date soon so we can begin making plans. Would be great if it could be an annual weekend event so that folks could plan a year or two in advance to get vacation time, etc.
It could be a lot of fun meeting with other PM collectors along with some sightseeing in Germany!
Fingers are crossed for good luck, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!