Author Topic: New in 2012/2013.  (Read 43845 times)

Offline peetje

• Playmo Lover
  • peetje
Re: New in 2012/2013.
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 13:21:50 »
Thank you for the pics!!!
I like the new mountain animals.
Love animals.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 13:31:06 »
Thanks for sharing. I like most of what i have seen. The wolf knight looks like they used the torso from the medicine man special with the legs of the cavemen. Im not into fairies but i like the boat.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 13:43:10 »
I also like the boat, though I think green would work a lot better (and not scare away insecure males! ;) )

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 13:57:00 »
I see a lot of useful stuff in that fairy theme, too, especially the boat. I'm not in to fantasy themes at all, but I often buy all the fairy sets because of baseplates, plants, and other parts. Plus I see the afro hair is in there, and sleeveless black arms. Plus I like those arms that are green three quarters of the way up, like gloves. Really beautiful and could make a very elegant lady custom. Those giant butterflies could also be useful for a sign or decorations outside an insect exhibit or butterfly walk-through at a zoo.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 13:59:29 »
Plus I like those arms that are green three quarters of the way up, like gloves. Really beautiful and could make a very elegant lady custom.

Was rewatching my fave Xena ep yesterday, and though about how useful those arms in BROWN would be, to make myself a Queen Melosa :love:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 14:01:28 »
Yeah, that's an arm style we have needed for a long time. It has a lot uf uses in fantasy, gothic, victorian, even modern customs.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 14:20:29 »
Yeah, that's an arm style we have needed for a long time. It has a lot uf uses in fantasy, gothic, victorian, even modern customs.

Actually, I kinda strongly dislike it as a glove for a fancy woman...

End OT  :-[

Are those cows in the pics? With something on their heads? What? Can't wait for better pics. (tonight I shall lock the wallet someplace.. just sayin')

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 14:30:52 »
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what's with the cows, too. Maybe I just don't know enough about Switzerland. Btw, the marmots are fantastic too. :love: Now I'll have prairie dogs in my western scenes! Not to mention a prairie dog exhibit!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 14:40:44 »
And I think there's something going on with the elves' faces... no?

And those tents... Are those plastic? :love: - not the core theme not the core theme not the core theme not the core theme not the core theme not the core theme not the core theme not the core theme. This isn't working.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2012, 14:42:22 »
thank you for the pictures  :woohoo: :banana: :apple: :confetti: :cheerlead: :yippee: :rock: :wow: :high5: :inlove:

as always I need it all and it will be a fun 2014  :love:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: