Author Topic: do you know this bow?  (Read 5231 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: do you know this bow?
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2011, 11:35:15 »
Thank you Playmofool!
I think the mistery is solved! Someone else (Duclack from playclicks) has confirm that he had this bow in a 5321 too. So it must be a variation of that set.

Now... being such a nice bow it deserves to be in some set as a feature!!!  :love:
Thanks everyone.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2011, 12:02:43 »

here it is again. the woman at the back has it on. this is a group of COLOR clickies.  8}

Love the pic by Godbay! :love:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2011, 15:29:35 »
yeah, it makes sense it's from a victorian set - that accesory is too detailed to be from one of the old color sets

good thing the mistery was solved 8-)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2011, 18:50:34 »
 :cham: :cham: :cham: :cham: :cham: :cham: :cham: :cham: :cham:

i found it !!!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PLAYMOBIL-VICTORIAN-MANSION-HOUSE-5300-FULLY-FURNISHED-INSTRUCTIONS-/250921605988?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3a6c17db64

in the last picture of the auction a klicky on the balcony wears it  :) one more evidence it exists  :love: :love: :love: :love:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2011, 07:41:46 »

here it is again. the woman at the back has it on. this is a group of COLOR clickies.  8}

HHHMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!! The stick that the kilicky at the far right  has in its hand where can it be found ?????????????????????
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Playmofool

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2011, 07:59:44 »
HHHMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!! The stick that the kilicky at the far right  has in its hand where can it be found ?????????????????????

It's from a very old and very "desired" set from the 1970.

It's the "Aristocrats" from 1978 (Set-number 3543) and it has at least 4 more items that were never used in any other set (as far as I know), which is extremely rare for items from the 1970s.

3543 - Aristocrats

The other unique items are: [green hat-case; blue hat (man); green hat (woman); white hat (woman)]

Simon