Author Topic: do you know this bow?  (Read 5237 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
do you know this bow?
« on: October 19, 2011, 01:31:56 »
where is it from?

It can be found in other colors (pink, green and purple) but not in white. does anybody know what set could it be from ?
Thank you!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Re: do you know this bow?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 15:52:02 »
where is that picture from? (set number or where did you find it?) if there's a picture then it should exist in that color...
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 17:02:57 »
where is that picture from? (set number or where did you find it?) if there's a picture then it should exist in that color...

if I new the set number I wouldn't have opened the thread  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

The pictures is from playclicks... there is a thread about this there too and no one knows about the white bow. So I offered to open it here to see if someone here knoews best-
IT IS NOT A CUSTOM, for one of the guys got it in a lot or something like that. So it is not painted white.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Playmo_80

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 18:28:42 »
I spent several minutes to try to find where it could be from, but I found nothing.
I did increase the picture, and it's not impossbile that someone did change the pink color to the white one....
Like electricity, Playmobil are essential for humanity

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 18:37:35 »
nope.... no customization. there are some others in white. I just put this pic, but I mean it is not the only one.

Offline Playmo_80

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 18:58:05 »
I did increase the picture, and it's not impossbile that someone did change the pink color to the white one....

nope.... no customization. there are some others in white. I just put this pic, but I mean it is not the only one.

I mean the color of the bow on the picture, not the color of the bow itself

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 19:00:09 »
it puzzes me too now !!!!  ??? ??? ??? i have spotted it in a katalog diorama.... so it must be from some set ....  :o :o :o :o
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 19:02:40 »
it puzzes me too now !!!!  ??? ??? ??? i have spotted it in a katalog diorama.... so it must be from some set ....  :o :o :o :o
what katalog? do you have the pic? that could help.-

the other colors (pink and purple are form victorian set and the green is form a clown)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 19:07:50 »
what katalog? do you have the pic? that could help.-

the other colors (pink and purple are form victorian set and the green is form a clown)

it was the 1993 catalog last page (if i'am not mistaken) dollhouse ..the bedroom woman wore it as on your picture.... 

which clown is that?  ???
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Playmo_80

• Playmo Lover