Author Topic: father christmas type santa  (Read 2818 times)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
father christmas type santa
« on: February 08, 2008, 05:00:59 »
recently i have seen a couple of father christmas type santas  with what appears to be a long red cape with white "fur" edging.  i hunted on the playmo db and did not find them, were they a euro only issue, and (i suspect) from long ago?  thanks
kaethe

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: father christmas type santa
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 05:18:11 »
The cape is from 3368 - Advent Calendar VI - Townsquare Holiday. That's probably the Santa you are thinking of too?

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 06:24:18 »
yes, thank you, i see that i did not scroll down the db far enough to see the cloak.  so since the instructions were printed in 2002-2005, i am hoping hoping that maybe maybe i still might be able to order his cape from ds.  i guess it is worth a try.  thanks again, kaethe

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 10:17:56 »
If you scroll to the cloak and click on it, you'll find it was also included in sets 3993, 3950 and 4150, so it's been used a lot, though not with any Santas I have  :'(

Don't forget there's a new 4679 Santa Special out later this year, with an open sack and several toys, but alas a waistcoat and not a cloak.

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 09:19:56 »
martin
thanks, yes he is on my to-buy list
kaethe

Offline Janice

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 03:19:41 »
I'm glad to learn of this Santa too!!  I have most of the other ones so I'll have to go look at this one.  Y'all have to forgive all my inane comments...I'm trying to meet my post requirements of 25.   :rainbow:
Janice