Author Topic: Mysterious new female, possible ice princess premium  (Read 7790 times)

Offline PlaymoWitch

• Playmo Pal
Mysterious new female, possible ice princess premium
« on: January 25, 2016, 03:42:23 »
Where is the silver and white female figure from? Is it another possible Snow queen variation? Perhaps a premium or give away item? She has the same snowflake print on her torso like the ice princess from 5354, but it's not blue. I am obsessed with the snow/ice princesses. Please Help!!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Re: Mysterious new female, possible ice princess premium
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 05:28:41 »
If I was guessing, I'd say she's probably a custom (a nice one)
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline PlaymoWitch

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 05:37:59 »
I don't think so, it looks as though the silver is plastic and not painted. Ans the snowflake appears to be stamped on.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:25 »
I've been searching Playmodb and can't come up with anyone matching her (I'm horrible at using "find a Klicky" though) including a standard set search. Heather is normally pretty good about having sets up to date, hopefully she (or someone who is better using the database than I)  can find the answer.

Offline PlaymoWitch

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 08:27:42 »
I hope so, I'm ordering a few on ebay (hope I win), cause they could be a good base to make some ice maiden warriors for my snow queens.

I have noticed that Playmobil has kind of gotten, and I hate to use the word, but seemingly lazy when it comes to premiums and giveaways, using either full figures re-released with minor changes (crown, accessories, etc) or basically mixing up several figures together, making rather awkward looking fairies, princesses, pirates, etc...

But I can imagine they would make a new figure just for that..maybe it's a new magazine exclusive figure, if they still do those. I hope there's a matching snap on skirt out there.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 08:45:22 »
Oh. :love:

WANT.

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 11:43:31 »
Perhaps this years toy fair promo? ... it would make a lot of sense  :love:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 13:42:16 »
I hope so, I'm ordering a few on ebay (hope I win), cause they could be a good base to make some ice maiden warriors for my snow queens.

Is the seller from Malta?

I agree though, here torso is gorgeous!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 15:17:09 »
I've been searching Playmodb and can't come up with anyone matching her (I'm horrible at using "find a Klicky" though) including a standard set search. Heather is normally pretty good about having sets up to date, hopefully she (or someone who is better using the database than I)  can find the answer.
You're probably not that bad at using find-a-klicky, leefert - the data is not anywhere near complete. It's the biggest job of all the PlaymoDB maintenance. However, I did go through just now and made sure that all ladies with evening gloves were so marked...
PlaymoDB Who's That Klicky: Arm_style = Long evening glove, tapered to wrist

... and that there weren't any female klickies not added that should be, at least not of that description.

She's really pretty - good luck!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 22:57:23 »
Perhaps this years toy fair promo? ... it would make a lot of sense  :love:

I would hope that if she was a Toy Fair promo that they could have dressed her better than that plain white skirt.

Has anyone been able to come up with an answer as to who this mysterious woman is?