Author Topic: Series 5 figures.  (Read 14999 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Re: Series 5 figures.
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 11:23:02 »
is the violin black?? ???

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 13:51:23 »
is the violin black?? ???

I'm guessing it's supposed to be an electric. Really though, it's a viola. I don't care what Playmobil says; it's much too big for a violin.

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 14:25:06 »
Fantastic series. My top figure is the ninja. I hope that the mouth won't be visible through the painted mask.

Without wanting to sound like a spoiled brat, they make me wish they'd skip series 4 and sell these figures right away.  ;D

I might have to get a box of each. So many interesting characters and individual pieces.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 14:54:36 »
Without wanting to sound like a spoiled brat, they make me wish they'd skip series 4 and sell these figures right away.  ;D

Noooooo!!!!!!!!!! There are a few of Series 4 I really want. I'd be on board for skipping the boring ones though.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 15:06:28 »
Some really interesting boys figures there!!! the alien and viking are my favorite!!! The mongol warrior and the ninja are also interesting and cool!!! The astronaut can be used for some space stories  ;D

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 16:00:33 »
A mongol, maybe? Has a "chinese face", no?

Could be. It's hard to make out in that picture.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 18:48:10 »
I like a lot of series 5 and will get most of them all, boys and girls.

One question? The 3rd male on the top row. Is he a miner? The helmet and the face mask make me think he is but why does he have a wood ax? Miners do not cut trees ? a shovel or pick would be right if he is a miner.

I know its trivial but how would the samurai fans think if the klicky came with a pirate sword?

also what gun is the cop holding, not the pistol but the other one, is it new?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 19:14:11 »
I like a lot of series 5 and will get most of them all, boys and girls.

One question? The 3rd male on the top row. Is he a miner? The helmet and the face mask make me think he is but why does he have a wood ax? Miners do not cut trees ? a shovel or pick would be right if he is a miner.

I know its trivial but how would the samurai fans think if the klicky came with a pirate sword?

also what gun is the cop holding, not the pistol but the other one, is it new?

I think the miner has a pickaxe..

And the cop has a machine gun...

And both have THAT hair.  ::)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 23:00:14 »
Sofar, such pictures from Surpise Figures series 4 and 5 have only been made available through the confidential download in the PCC, so maybe this thread should be moved from the general area to the members-only area (to avoid trouble like on KW) ? Though I guess if the pics originate anywhere else then the thread could remain in this section...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 23:07:24 by Hadoque »

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 00:11:51 »
Is the viking wearing the diapers?

Is the space suit new or is it the same as the deep sea diver?

The other space man has a very smooth head, is that a black swim cap?

I really also like the green archer girl but to me the glove color/tone looks not as good as it could have. I do not even think there are many other color choices to use that look like that. I think I will just put flesh colored hands on instead of the long gloved ones.

I also like the girl with basket, can you tell if the fruit is the same as the brown horse poop variety? The basket almost looks round so how would they fit or is it a new shaped fruit?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: