Author Topic: Off Road Self Loading Log hauler 6538 (aka forwarder)  (Read 3448 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Off Road Self Loading Log hauler 6538 (aka forwarder)
« on: February 27, 2019, 18:57:36 »
Well I have been waiting for a set like this for 15 years . I am retired from small scale logging and have used many machines from the industry. This is quite a welcome addition to our playmo fleet and I will be getting quite a few of them.

The packaging is Add-On style

« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 21:22:57 by Rasputin »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Off Road Self Loading Log hauler 6538
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 18:58:40 »
A few bags inside of the big bag
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 19:00:24 »
Not a painful amount of assembly, tires are the most annoying in this set

« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 19:22:15 by Rasputin »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 19:02:13 »
I really like these softer type of tire, they feel real and squishy . This sets hub caps also have a great industrial look

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 19:04:24 »
The set went together quickly and easily . Not too many stickers . Seeing as this is a off road machine I chose to not put on the license plate, would have preferred an instrument cluster decal instead

« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 19:23:22 by Rasputin »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 19:06:05 »
Never liked the installation design of these smaller hub caps , they seem to get lost easily

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 19:07:23 »
But then they look so nice and industrial installed

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 19:08:25 »
All put together

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 19:10:50 »
Oops, forgot an important aspect, the loader

It’s great and have always wanted this piece. Gordon one salvaged one from a different brand but I refuse non- playmo so I held my breath for years

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 19:12:25 »
Not too fond of the spring system, it’s an S shaped piece of plastic and it seems stiff to use . Perhaps a bit of silicone will help