Author Topic: I've bought a Faller e-train  (Read 2649 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: I've bought a Faller e-train
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 11:30:35 »
Glückwunsch / congrats. A good purchase for sure. A dual gauge track will be an interesting endeavour. I've never seen something like that till now. So go ahead...  8}.

Acutally I found some time to spend with my Faller layout - hope new pics will be available soon. And I ofcourse also do hope to see a Faller layout with your trains soon  8-).

Ein Dreischienengleis LGB/Faller klingt interessant. Ich hab noch nie sowas gesehen - auf geht's  :D. Bei mir geht's jetzt wieder aweng voran und ich hoffe, bald neue Bilder zu haben. Auf Bilder von Dir hoffe ich natürlich auch  ::).

jj:

It may not be soon.  I need to buy some track and a controller, although I suppose that a Playmobil run used carefully (i.e. not at maximum power) would do.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2019, 13:38:10 »
These faller trains could be used in a playmo-diorama as a representation of narrow gauge lines. Narrow gauge trains seemed to of been used in many countries

Great addition to your collection Gordon
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 14:26:51 »
Thank, Ras.  I'm thinking of it as a narrow gauge or miniature scale railway just running round and round or back and forth
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”