Author Topic: On a working visit to the F.F.L.R.R.  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
On a working visit to the F.F.L.R.R.
« on: June 11, 2018, 12:33:05 »
D — Bei einem Arbeitsbesuch bei der F.F.L.L.R.R. / EN — On a working visit to the F.F.L.R.R.

D — Als Besitzer der Ferrovie dello Balconia hatte ich am Samstag den 9. Juni die Möglichkeit, eine Gartenbahn in Deutschland zu besuchen. Aus Gründen der Privatsphäre und der Sicherheit kann ich den Ort nicht nennen, dafür Sie Verständnis haben, aber es wurden einige schöne Bilder gemacht. Und ich wollte dir das nicht vorenthalten!
EN — As owner of the Ferrovie dello Balconia I was given the opportunity to visit a gardenrailway in Germany on Saturday June 9th. For privacy and security reasons I cannot mention the location, for which I hope you understand, but it did provide some nice pictures. And I didn't want to withhold this from you!

D— Vor der Benutzung wird das Gleis zunächst von einem Inspektionswagen inspiziert.
EN — Before use, the train track is first inspected by an inspection train.

D — Puffing Billy war ebenfalls anwesend und fuhr mit vollem Interesse um die Strecke.
EN — Puffing Billy was also present, and drove around the track with full interest.

D — Unter allen schwarzen Lokomotiven und braunen Güterwaggons ragte mein farbige Zug heraus.
EN — My colourful mixed train stood out quite a bit among all the black locomotives and brown freight wagons.

D — Billy-Jo, Betty-Jo und Bobby-Jo hatten sich einen schönen Picknickplatz ausgesucht.
EN — Billy-Jo, Betty-Jo and Bobby-Jo had chosen a nice picnic spot.

D — Auf einem der Güterzüge fuhr ein Hobo mit.
EN — On one of the goods trains a hobo drove along.

D — Auch die Diesellokomotive meines Neffen fuhr herum, aber der Fahrer kam schnell mit den Damen zurecht.
EN — My nephew's diesel locomotive also drove around, but the driver quickly got to grips with the ladies.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: On a working visit to the F.F.L.R.R.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 13:01:15 »
Amazing space... :love:

Interesting "inspection train" :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 13:13:54 »
You obviously had a great day, and I like the inspection car too.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 21:04:27 »
That diesel looks great! Selfmade?

Diese Diesellok schaut klasse aus. Eigenbau?

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 21:37:15 »
That diesel looks great! Selfmade?

Diese Diesellok schaut klasse aus. Eigenbau?

jj:

It is not selfmade, but it is a kit, rebuild to RC control. But that one belongs to my nephew.