Author Topic: Who says drinking beer causes you to gain weight?........REVISED PICTURE!  (Read 6572 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Whew ...  :0
That's a relief.
I was afraid that I might be the one being sniffed by the dog ... :lol:

Don't worry Richard, we wouldn't let anything happen to you if you were passed out  ;)! Go ahead, & have another, but just remember this isn't Las Vegas  >:D!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming

... but just remember this isn't Las Vegas  >:D!

:lol: ...  :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
:lol: ...  :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol:

And another thing to always remember, there are always cell phone cameras now a days, which can display some very compromising positions to combat the saying, "I don't remember doing that!", or better yet, "who, me?" :-[.......:o!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
And another thing to always remember, there are always cell phone cameras now a days, which can display some very compromising positions to combat the saying, "I don't remember doing that!", or better yet, "who, me?" :-[.......:o!

Thanks for warning ... ;)

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
Hello Bill,

Thank you for sharing this picture with us, it made me laugh anyway. I wondered why I woke up with a funny head :lol. Because I don't remember much from that evening I had to go back and do a quick check of the picture to make sure I wasn't the one "being sniffed by the dog", but to my great relief I wasn't :lol:.

Too much :**: equals :(o): and then leads to  ???

Tim  :wave:

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Thank you Tim, & Richard for the positive reviews of this rendering! I can remember some time ago trying desperately to account for the events of the night before! Especially when coyote love was invloved  :-[!

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
Thank you Tim, & Richard for the positive reviews of this rendering! I can remember some time ago trying desperately to account for the events of the night before! Especially when coyote love was invloved  :-[!

I am afraid I am not familiar with the phrase "coyote love."    :eh?:  On the other hand, maybe I don't want to know...
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming

I am afraid I am not familiar with the phrase "coyote love."    :eh?:  On the other hand, maybe I don't want to know...

It was Bill's polite way of saying "coyote ugly" ...  ;D

If you still don't know what it means, KM ... perhaps, you might want to send Bill a PM and ask him. But, then again ... If you don't know ... maybe as you said, "On the other hand, maybe I don't want to know." ... ;)

All the best,
Richard

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master

I'll PM you!

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Not the forget the wonderful Sylvia who appears to be a modern version of Heidi  :lol: !!!

Karim ;)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.