Author Topic: Who says drinking beer causes you to gain weight?........REVISED PICTURE!  (Read 6554 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
It was Bill's polite way of saying "coyote ugly" ...  ;D
If you still don't know what it means, KM ... perhaps, you might want to send Bill a PM and ask him. But, then again ... If you don't know ... maybe as you said, "On the other hand, maybe I don't want to know." ... ;)
All the best,
Richard

BINGO, Richard! As the old saying goes, they keep get prettier near closin' time  :)9:**:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Hello Bill  >:D

May I ask you what you eat for breakfast these days as if I handpick a few of your last postings, I would say that you really are "full of beans" !!!

Karim ;)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Hello Bill  >:D

May I ask you what you eat for breakfast these days as if I handpick a few of your last postings, I would say that you really are "full of beans" !!!

Karim ;)

If you only knew, Karim, if you only knew :evilplan:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
 :lol: What's with the priest, and nuns? :P :lol:
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
:lol: What's with the priest, and nuns? :P :lol:

Priests are allowed to have a drink now, & then  :yup:! And what about Friar Tuck in Playmobils Merry Men's Feast  ;)? He was the guardian, & official taster of the ale  :**:! As for the nuns, they are the designated drivers to keep everyone safe, although we may be sent to detention after its all over with  :-[!