Author Topic: What world cup?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Re: What world cup?
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 21:20:19 »
A great way to deal with the loss, Gaston! Very funny! I'm back in the land off the living now... the expectations were not very high before the tournament in Holland but everyone got crazy the last weeks. Overall, I think the Germans had the best team, the way they beat Brazil was impressive.
Before the final, someone said: Argentina's got the Pope, Messi so let the world cup to someone else.. But the Germans got Zirndorf!
There were a lot of jokes about the Dutch Royal couple during the semi- finals (King is Dutch, Queen Argentinian)

I think Geobra should, to celebrate the World Cup, give everyone large discounts on Playmobil purchases! ;D

Well all joking aside it would be a good chance for them to do a promotion on the Footballers I'm sure they'd be popular with people I mean let's face it footballs popular enough anyway without the World Cup but, now there's likely to be plenty of kids wishing to recreate their faovurite scenes with their friends and such  :)

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 12:09:50 »
Gaston, I am so happy you can take it with your wonderful humor.  ;)

I must confess, that you were the one and only reason, I wouldn´t have begrudged Argentina´s success.

But I am happy, there is no need to.  :-[

Your friend Daniela
Enjoy my Playmobil Opera and much more:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102361137865573914508

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 15:10:16 »
But I am happy, there is no need to.  :-[

:lol: thank you dear friend  :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2014, 21:22:08 »
@ Gaston

:*)

:**:

Daniela
Enjoy my Playmobil Opera and much more:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102361137865573914508