Author Topic: Why the Parasol Went Out of Style  (Read 1891 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Why the Parasol Went Out of Style
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 16:29:50 »
Chris surprised me with the FAO schwartz set. :love: So I finally have the victorian car, and all the wonderful people that come with it. Not to mention the gorgeous house. :inlove:  This is actually my first real victorian set, and now I find myself wanting more. :-[

Love the picture, bonniebeth! Thanks to Indianna, we* have just got hold of the FAO Schwartz set to enhance some other Victorian sets we* already have.  Like most PM, this theme is highly addictive!
* When I say 'we' it is actually my wife who collects this theme so I will have to let her have first play with it  :love:
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 21:09:45 »
Congratz on the photo (hilarious and beautiful at the same time) and the new set!

The Victorian theme is just  :love:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 22:21:37 »
Thanks for the comments, everyone. :)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2013, 01:15:52 »
Lol.  :lol:

Welcome to the world of Victorian Playmo!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2013, 06:45:46 »
I've just seen your umbrella! (I did not snub your thread...just that I dont spend much time on PF and opne only those themes I collect) ....btw, how did you make the umbrella turn inside out? Unless the ribs appear so too on top..and you just reversed it? (I dont have any PM umbrellas)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 07:01:46 »
I've just seen your umbrella! (I did not snub your thread...just that I dont spend much time on PF and opne only those themes I collect) ....btw, how did you make the umbrella turn inside out? Unless the ribs appear so too on top..and you just reversed it? (I dont have any PM umbrellas)

They are soft and rubbery and can be popped upward rather easily.