Author Topic: Tirol  (Read 6285 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Tirol
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 21:30:36 »
Looks like a very beautiful theme!!! Thanks for the pics!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 00:14:19 »
Michael, as a Maestro of customizations do you see it possible to expand with a few cuts. To make it longer/wider not deeper? Also could it go up w/two stacked up. Now not an answer please like "Oh anything is possible in customising world"  ;) for an average person who is not a molding master.

I would love to see this taller and w/more rooms for a sort of mountain resort hotel. Then a bar with all the barrels small and large and many taps on the counter. Girls carrying full trays of frothy wooden or the remade thick glass steins. Maybe the wooden mirrored bar behind this new counter?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 01:47:45 »
Michael, as a Maestro of customizations do you see it possible to expand with a few cuts. To make it longer/wider not deeper? Also could it go up w/two stacked up. Now not an answer please like "Oh anything is possible in customising world"  ;) for an average person who is not a molding master.

I would love to see this taller and w/more rooms for a sort of mountain resort hotel. Then a bar with all the barrels small and large and many taps on the counter. Girls carrying full trays of frothy wooden or the remade thick glass steins. Maybe the wooden mirrored bar behind this new counter?

Hi, I just posted on the other thread about this, but I can clearly see the upstairs being a private dining room, and a rather larger beer garden in front. The bigger this place can be, the better.

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 04:14:39 »
It's always great to see more Playmobil sets with (root and ginger) beer for kids!

They should have made or included the foam for the mugs.

I think some of these figures could make civilians for the Knights theme.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 13:00:24 »
Thanks for all the close-ups. Great to finally see the decorations on the cows up close. I'm sorry to see so many stickers used, though. :( Like for the food on the plates, this would have been a great time for them to produce actual pretzels. And the fire is a sticker too, I see. I really hope that trend doesn't catch on.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 13:08:34 »
Thanks for the pics!

I love the cows and their head-dresses! The barmaid is also a great figure. But yeah, I'm not too fond of the overuse of stickers either.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 13:59:19 »
I'd gues that the cows set wont sell very well, but that lodge will sell good all over the world.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 16:34:41 »
I'd gues that the cows set wont sell very well, but that lodge will sell good all over the world.
I am planning on getting at least 2 cow sets once they are sold here in the US.  Hope they make it here!
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 18:46:18 »
I hope they do too! The head dresses are a really nice novelty item, but the cows are great, nice variety of colors for the new style.

Do the head dresses come off? They look as though they snap on behind the horns.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 19:29:26 »
I love it!
I can't wait to get one  ;D

Smugglers hideout in the mountains or spy head quarters? WHo knows, but I have a whole year to make up my mind.