Author Topic: 3283 Alien Prison Pod  (Read 14843 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: 3283 Alien Prison Pod
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2010, 13:38:33 »

And, a few more from Malone (Javier)!

see attachments

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2010, 13:39:42 »

And, the final three from Malone (Javier)!

see attachments

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2010, 14:00:14 »
Thanks for these awesome pics, Richard !!! I never new such custom klickies existed. I am  a big enthusiast of sci fi and related material and i strongly believe that Playmobil is missing out from not trying something along the LEGO lines ( thourh perhaps the deal between George Lucas and LEGO was excusivity as a star wars  toy line apart from Hasbro - action figures etc etc ..) . Without a doubt Star Wars saved Lego all together , the technology and moulds Playmobil  uses means so much more can be achieved , can you just imagive  a huge playmo deathstar  ;D ;D, x wings and tie fighters  ;D ;D ;D, millenium falcon  :P , bobba fet  :lol:  :lol: :lol:, R2D2  ;), 3PO, lighsabres , etc etc aawwwww i forgot to propose this for the meeting though surely playmobil has thought of it i am sure ......  An army of klicky stormtroopers.... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And the other think i want to see Playmobil making ( apart from Greeks, Star Wars , Roman houses and market , new western city, bringing back nuremberg guards, pirate ships with two storey cannon decks etc etc ) is a Playmobil Porsche 911 ... They did it with the BMW Z4, Playmobil should make the iconic 911 fit the klickies , the shape and heritage of the 911 would be an instant success and a classic ..
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2010, 14:11:58 »
And here we go...giorginetto is out of control!!!! :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :hissyfit: :yippee: :woohoo: :hissyfit: :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yippee: :yippee:

Actually it is also my reaction to see those custom star wars klickies!!! these are amazing!!! Where they ever presented to a collectors meeting/exhibition??

Really love the variations of the alien heads!!! How were they made??? Darth Vader is fantastic!!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2010, 14:18:39 »
And here we go...giorginetto is out of control!!!! :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :hissyfit: :yippee: :woohoo: :hissyfit: :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yippee: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yippee: :yippee:

100% lost it with those pictures and daydreaming of stormtroopers armies, i would buy a thousand probably just to set them all up next to each other and take over my neighbour when i bring them to life !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2010, 14:57:03 »

Really love the variations of the alien heads!!! How were they made??? Darth Vader is fantastic!!!!

Panos, the Spanish forum (Playclicks) has a great tutorial for making your own Playmobil heads, accessories, etc. It's in Spanish but Google has a really good translator (just put in the URL). Click HERE!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2010, 17:30:55 »

Panos, the Spanish forum (Playclicks) has a great tutorial for making your own Playmobil heads, accessories, etc. It's in Spanish but Google has a really good translator (just put in the URL). Click HERE!

Thank you Richard!!! I will certainly look into it!!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2010, 17:53:00 »
Those are some great customs! - thanks for sharing them, Richard :)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 02:54:48 »
Thanks for these awesome pics, Richard !!! I never new such custom klickies existed. I am  a big enthusiast of sci fi and related material and i strongly believe that Playmobil is missing out from not trying something along the LEGO lines ( thourh perhaps the deal between George Lucas and LEGO was excusivity as a star wars  toy line apart from Hasbro - action figures etc etc ..) . Without a doubt Star Wars saved Lego all together , the technology and moulds Playmobil  uses means so much more can be achieved , can you just imagive  a huge playmo deathstar  ;D ;D, x wings and tie fighters  ;D ;D ;D, millenium falcon  :P , bobba fet  :lol:  :lol: :lol:, R2D2  ;), 3PO, lighsabres , etc etc aawwwww i forgot to propose this for the meeting though surely playmobil has thought of it i am sure ......  An army of klicky stormtroopers.... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And the other think i want to see Playmobil making ( apart from Greeks, Star Wars , Roman houses and market , new western city, bringing back nuremberg guards, pirate ships with two storey cannon decks etc etc ) is a Playmobil Porsche 911 ... They did it with the BMW Z4, Playmobil should make the iconic 911 fit the klickies , the shape and heritage of the 911 would be an instant success and a classic ..

Here here!
I too would love to see a huge Stormtrooper army!!! If Playmobil were to produce those... :love:
My excuse would have to be,
"I tried not to, but I just couldn't leave the store without them! It's like they had a tractor beam!" 8}
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 03:17:33 »
I am a huge star wars fanatic, I love the han solo stormtrooper. So cool!! :clap:  I collected star wars figures for a good twelve years until I started collecting playmobil.  Now I regret buying the 100th iteration of vader or luke when I could have been buying the western saloon.   :'(  :'(