Author Topic: Toby and Jessica in search of Fairyland  (Read 4980 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Toby and Jessica in search of Fairyland
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2017, 09:52:28 »
That was a lovely story, Raven. An immense amount of work went into it- once again! It is very quiet here on PF at the moment and I hope more people will discover this topic in the coming weeks and add to the praise already given....

I have been collecting PM fairies recently so was glad to see the 10 sets released in February of this year so well represented. I looked carefully for the 18 new figures from those sets in your fairyland. I found 12, but didn't see the following;

Blue fairy with blue long braid from 9135
2 baby fairies from 9135
Fairy from Unicorn coach 9136
Male fairy from 9133 Fairy Boat
Child fairy from 9139

Am I right in thinking you left these 6 out? No reason why you should have included them if you didn't want to, of course!

Also the child from 9141 has an orange skirt and red hat on the promotional PM pictures, but yours seems to have yellow skirt and pink hat - did you swap them (no reason why you shouldn't of course!)?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
Re: Toby and Jessica in search of Fairyland
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2017, 09:52:38 »
Impressive centaurs, the one with the blond hair - very Mills & Boon. ;D
Wonderful forest too.
Fairies really have had a lot of great sets, though the gate with the two horses carved into it always makes me think of the horse gate that marks the entrance to Vaes Dothrak, the only city of the Dothraki from Game of Thrones.
Amazing colour and print on Lady Willow by the way, beautiful figure.