Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32063 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #160 on: February 27, 2019, 20:26:51 »
So here are the last 5 sets on that first shelving unit. Now that’s one shelving unit down ten more to go

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #161 on: February 27, 2019, 20:28:12 »

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2019, 17:36:33 »
So also in the Giant Super Lot were a lot of file boxes of opened sets .

Here is one of many

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2019, 17:39:40 »
Now to check what goodies are in there

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2019, 17:42:12 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2019, 17:43:18 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #166 on: March 04, 2019, 17:44:20 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2019, 17:45:19 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #168 on: March 04, 2019, 17:46:27 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #169 on: March 04, 2019, 17:47:26 »