Author Topic: Productive playmo-day!!!!  (Read 93169 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Productive playmo-day!!!!
« on: April 02, 2010, 19:43:31 »
Yesterday returning from work I had a very productive playmobil evening!!! I received the packages from a recent buy in ebay.....but also I enjoyed the great finds from my treasure hunt (i'll explain later... ;D ;D).... I now have two more 3666 castles and lots of extras...

The process of unpacking was so much fun!!! I got so excited I forgot to take a picture of the second box interior...The ebay seller is very professional!!! I thank him very much for his service!!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 06:19:38 by Wolf Knight »

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
Re: Productive playmo-day!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 19:47:40 »
The 3666 is my favourite castle, and a nice boxed fire engine as well!

What a great haul Wolf Knight :)9

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 19:52:44 »
Of course my kitty, Isis, always has to approve anything that arrives....

I began a cleaning process of all the klickies and accessories...it took me all day today to clean them and categorise them. I even added a few complete klickies to their factions...

Leaving work, I decided to drive at the other side of the city and visit an old toy store! I found these ''treasures'' there forgoten... ;D ;D ;D  I really love these treasure hunts....

I still have not unpacked any of them...I think i'll start tomorrow with the 3781 fire engine....

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 19:58:10 »
I am not too sure that Isis is that approving :D
but what a great result with those old sets from the toyshop - there's nothing more enjoyable than finding forgotten early sets at the back of old toyshop shelves :)9

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 20:00:49 »
That's a great haul, Wolf Knight.  :wave:  Congratulations. 
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 20:03:16 »
I am not too sure that Isis is that approving :D

More playmobil for her to explore...yet she has that look...''oh no, not again....'' :lol: :lol:
This is the only toy shop in our city that had so many older sets...I could not find another...pity...

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 20:06:40 »
AWE....I really like the 3860 Black Corsair pirate ship! It is on the same level as the 3055 Schooner size wise in my opinion :love:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 20:10:38 »
AWE....I really like the 3860 Black Corsair pirate ship! It is on the same level as the 3055 Schooner size wise in my opinion :love:!

Yes it is Bill!!! I cant believe myself hilding back not to open it yet....

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 20:16:15 »
Yes it is Bill!!! I cant believe myself hilding back not to open it yet....

Open it :o
I am too worried about even opening any blisters let alone my older sets (I just let them suffocate) >:D
but then I suppose that is just me - always concerned about resale value even though I know that I will never sell any of my Playmobil (a decision only made today when sorting through and falling in love all over again) :D

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 20:22:04 »
Open it :o
I am too worried about even opening any blisters let alone my older sets (I just let them suffocate) >:D
but then I suppose that is just me - always concerned about resale value even though I know that I will never sell any of my Playmobil (a decision only made today when sorting through and falling in love all over again) :D

I share the same sentiment flatcat...I am so close opening it, but then again...
I hope never to resale my playmobil, but still its nice to know you have an investment...and that it is still boxed...
until now i did not open it because i had a lot to do today...now i am thinking of what you are saying....and then i think of it next to my 3740 and 3147.... ::) ::)