Author Topic: Novelties 2019 - 2nd half!  (Read 5428 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Novelties 2019 - 2nd half!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2019, 18:34:32 »
so if you want them, save them to your local storage - they will disappear eventually.

Are you sure? Because I search sets (released after 2009) now and then and all of them are still online. At least the box pictures, as for example this set from 2009:
https://media.playmobil.com/i/playmobil/5871_product_box_front

But for the box pictures you have to change the link into:

https://media.playmobil.com/i/playmobil/XXXXXX_product_box_front

All sets before 2009 are in the so called product archive on the German and French websites. Those pictures are indeed in low quality unfortunately...
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2019, 23:02:29 »
I mean the dreadful milka "shepherd"...

Ah, I ignored all those sets because I'm unfamiliar with milka and they're not a theme I'd normally collect. If it'd been cadbury maybe.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2019, 11:03:37 »
BREAKING: The new (German) catalogue is online!!!

Enjoy: http://playmobil.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/KATALOG_DE_2019_2
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2019, 18:56:27 »
BREAKING: The new (German) catalogue is online!!!

Thank you for the heads up! :)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2019, 12:09:06 »
Are you sure? Because I search sets (released after 2009) now and then and all of them are still online. At least the box pictures, as for example this set from 2009:
https://media.playmobil.com/i/playmobil/5871_product_box_front

But for the box pictures you have to change the link into:

https://media.playmobil.com/i/playmobil/XXXXXX_product_box_front

All sets before 2009 are in the so called product archive on the German and French websites. Those pictures are indeed in low quality unfortunately...

Oh, it's likely they'll stay put for a good while - but, no guarantees, is the thing. The Katalog-Archiv I ALMOST missed downloading before it disappeared - I managed to recreate the URLS but it was a giant pain, not just the changing of a number. I now make sure to hoard away just about anything useful I can get, while it's still there! Anyway, glad to see the new catalogue - off to verify names and release dates.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2019, 13:40:13 »
The box pictures are also online!

Here one example, you can see the old cash machine in the upper right corner and the man is probably a fatty.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2019, 17:54:44 »
Here one example, you can see the old cash machine in the upper right corner and the man is probably a fatty.

Yes, he is - the legs are different.. it's just hard to believe something like this...

This is SO ridiculous.  WHO makes these!?

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2019, 18:12:05 »
Yes, he is - the legs are different.. it's just hard to believe something like this...

This is SO ridiculous.  WHO makes these!?

Ridiculous because of the apron? Or what do you mean exactly? Because I think the legs and boots are nice, no?

About the apron, maybe they took this one because there's a nice print on his shirt perhaps? And they didn't want to make a new mould yet for the fatties (an apron that you can take of).

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2019, 18:26:15 »
Ridiculous because of the apron?

Because that apron clearly doesn't fit. THERE is a fat apron. Do they know this? It's.. baffling.

With the amount of different molds created (sometimes we need stuff side by side to see the difference...) - either make a new one, or use the old one.

Or make the guy non fat (I don't remember the character at all... I was a wee cub.. too lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ago)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2019, 19:01:16 »
Because that apron clearly doesn't fit. THERE is a fat apron. Do they know this? It's.. baffling.

One that you can take of without popping the klicky? Or do you mean this one:

Or make the guy non fat (I don't remember the character at all... I was a wee cub.. too lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ago)

He is fat:
https://youtu.be/tKudsDP7YKg?t=726