Author Topic: 4875 Top Angets HQ  (Read 10772 times)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: 4875 Top Angets HQ
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 12:02:01 »
 :clap: :clap: Excellent review. Before this review I thought the set was only a cave with some rooms...now I know better and as usually after some reviews I want this set too.

The transformable car/underwater vehicle seems like a legoisch thing. >:D The futureplanet base also has a transfomable seg-way spacecraft device which reminded me of lego. :sherlock:

Well thanks for all the pictures.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 15:29:04 »
Constructing the main building, the latest insert, slide and clip system is very dominant...
So if you buy this, take a good look at the ends of the walls and the instructions before attempting to throw the set out of the window... ;D

Ah, instructions - the last resort of the desperate!  :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 15:42:21 »
Thanks for the review, Panos! A toy store had this set on display and I futzed around with it for a while. I think this set is absolutely brilliant and I love all the different features that come with it. The flatscreen TV and display cabinet can also be very useful in the City Life theme.
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 16:46:30 »
Oh Panos.. Don't do this to me..

After your great review, I wanna get it too.. and I can't!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 16:54:45 »
The agents all have names Heather, I will send you a file of them. They are on the micro site bios.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 17:07:17 »

It has a lot of parts I've only put in as "TO BE ASSIGNED" with their German names (also from the online parts-ordering page) since I'm pretty mystified as to what to call them. Can anyone fill in some part names for me?

Heather, I've emailed you with about half the missing names. The rest will follow in the next few days.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2012, 17:10:10 »
Excellent review of an outstanding set, Panos.  Playmobil deserve to do well with this one.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2012, 21:29:49 »
Thanks to Gord, Tim, and Panos for contributions - 4875 - Secret Agent Headquarters with Alarm System should be complete really soon. (There are more Agents sets that need work, by the way!)
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 03:02:52 »
Hey Panos, can we get a pic of the front of the HQ?

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 08:48:32 »
Glad you liked the review guys!  :) Its true, there is more to this set than meets the eye  ;D

Hey Panos, can we get a pic of the front of the HQ?

Sure, Elric, here you go!