Author Topic: The display cabinet at my old room!!!  (Read 6783 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: The display cabinet at my old room!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 21:17:12 »
very nice  :) your silver plated knights look great as you haven't used them t all, i have a big cabited 4x5 meters that i have my pirate ships that i had when i was a kid , my father know many people from his job ,and made us this cabinet for not a lot of money . you made your cabinet especially for the playmo. or you had it from before that?

Its an IKEA cabinet Alex!!! Very usefull and quite cheap (especialy when they have it on sale) !
As for the silver plated knights, I can recall my mother hiding them often so that other children dont get jealous and then have tragic results!!! So thought of them as very special!!!

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 21:18:54 »
By now you'll see more pictures Gis!!! Hope you enjoy it!!! :) :)

Jumped the gun with my comment. I am slightly impatient at times.

But coming back to see more of our shared but seperated memories was really enjoyable :-)

And I am still slightly jealous at the silver knights, not going to do anything tragic though!! *smile sweetly*

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 21:24:28 »
Its an IKEA cabinet Alex!!! Very usefull and quite cheap (especialy when they have it on sale) !
As for the silver plated knights, I can recall my mother hiding them often so that other children dont get jealous and then have tragic results!!! So thought of them as very special!!!
IKEA!!!!! really?  i haven't seen that i want one for myself you bought it recently??   

your mother loved your playmo??  mine didn't really care
and my grandmother every toy i had in her house she through them to the garbige not when i grew up when i was a kid still

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010, 21:29:51 »
Jumped the gun with my comment. I am slightly impatient at times.

But coming back to see more of our shared but seperated memories was really enjoyable :-)

And I am still slightly jealous at the silver knights, not going to do anything tragic though!! *smile sweetly*

No worries Gis!!! The cabinet is wired!!! In case of trying to force it open, the alarm will go off!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is really good to see them from time to time!! Bringing back all the good memories!! So glad you enjoyed it!!! Feel free to visit again and again and again...as I do to threads I enjoy the most!!!

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2010, 21:36:09 »
Very nice vintage collection. Looks like it is in a very good condition too! Brings back memories.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2010, 21:37:20 »
IKEA!!!!! really?  i haven't seen that i want one for myself you bought it recently??   

your mother loved your playmo??  mine didn't really care
and my grandmother every toy i had in her house she through them to the garbige not when i grew up when i was a kid still

No I bought them two of three years ago but they still have the same price 45 euros and there are times, around the end of summer, when they sell it for 25!

From all my toys, my mother loved playmobil the most. Nevertheless, in her attempt to make me get over childhood, she thought it would be a great idea to give most of them away to my niece, nephew and some cousins.... All the cabinet klickies and vehicles, apart form the two classic edition ones, are the ones I had as a child!!!
What she did though to my comic books was to throw them away...But I got my revenge back...10.000 comic books are in that same room!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010, 21:37:38 »
Very nice vintage collection. Looks like it is in a very good condition too! Brings back memories.

Thank you Ali Baba!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2010, 00:32:05 »
A lovely display Panos, love the medieval collection - and the old bank: that looks in excellent condition. 
It must bring back lots of memories seeing it whenever you visit.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2010, 01:03:29 »
I got my cabinet from IKEA too....but after 9 months the wood starts to BEND... >:(

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2010, 03:06:36 »
I love vintage stuffs, as I get older and start to get more nostalgic. That SHINY plated knight from the museum is just awesome. And your mom has done a very good job in protecting it, the thing that you still cherish now. I think moms love their kids, so as their toys. My mother is keeping my toys from my childhood, saying they would be great for my kids. :wave: I guess only playmobil and lego could live up with such goal. I still have boxes of lego under my bed and up in my wardrobe. Too bad I shifted to lego from playmobil when I was young. What a baaaaad decision it is :-[