Author Topic: Super Set 4131  (Read 6936 times)

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
Re: Super Set 4131
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 17:40:18 »
And a skateboard ramp, though its not even a quarter pipe  :(

Are you a skater?  ;D
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 17:42:36 »
Nope, but the man who is my DHs partner has two grown boys who were into skating and then snow boarding.   One has made a very good living at it, too

I had skater living acorss the street from me, at one point.

I actually am sure I would break a leg, but ...... its fun to try new things

I am a fan of communities who will build public skate parks for kids.
Madison does not have one  :'(

Offline Red

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Proud mommy of M and G!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2005, 18:18:57 »
I like that farm set too. I hadn't realized there was another one coming out. Thanks Little Jo!

My youngest will like that park set with the ramp. Still gets excited by rolling things down ramps! :)

Red
One half the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other. - Jane Austen

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 20:17:29 »
I am thinking the animals by the patch are mice. They seem to have that shape. I think the item at the well is just the bucket. SO lamb, sheep, and calf are the for certain animals - nothing new there.

Oh, yes ... on the photo provided by hoppatussa they can be recognized better; actually seems to be some mice.

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 22:44:32 »
I'd not seen these at all! The playground with ramp is a must have. :D  So good to see the kite again. And I really like that little Western set. It will make a nice small scene setting...and can anyone tell me why I'm suddently into Western??? I swore I'd not tread beyond First Nations and a few stray outlaws!  ???  And the farm of course (goes with out saying.)  8-)

Maybe, I can resist for theyear it takes for these sets to arrive on the NA shores.  8}

We could build a raft and zip over and load up Meg. :)  I've been thinking back on my raft building days...they always sank in Granpa's lake. 

On second thought, maybe we should wait.  :-[
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS