Author Topic: 1900 Green Rebels  (Read 1264 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
1900 Green Rebels
« on: June 03, 2014, 06:37:43 »
Green wasn't a preferred colour with the Qing army.....I never made any green 1900 soldiers. and when these 'Asian' clickies were lanuched, I still squirm at the sight of them (I equally squirmed when I saw those new Medieval knights coming out)
BUT nevertheless I bought 2 just to have and to hold....but I must admit those eyes are quite nice :D

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 1900 Green Rebels
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 07:23:55 »
Was green thought to be an unlucky colour, cheng?  It is by some people in the UK.

The green Playmobil has used isn't even a pure green as you might expect it would be.  It's more an eau-de-nil.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 08:11:41 »
Was green thought to be an unlucky colour, cheng?  It is by some people in the UK.

The green Playmobil has used isn't even a pure green as you might expect it would be.  It's more an eau-de-nil.

Oh? The cantonese says that a man whose wife is (can't find the right word) 'taken' by another man (unsually unknowingly), is said to be wearing a green hat.
All my green body parts belong in my Robinhood theme....I just don't want to won anymore green parts especially not any of the new green knights coming out :P

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 08:28:15 »
All my green body parts belong in my Robinhood theme....I just don't want to won anymore green parts especially not any of the new green knights coming out :P

:picsplz:

(there are GORGEOUS parts coming, aren't there? :love: )

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 00:15:36 »
They look cool, cheng. ;)
~Pynedor~