Author Topic: DRAGONS JOUSTING TOURNAMENT!!!  (Read 4100 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: DRAGONS JOUSTING TOURNAMENT!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 17:42:12 »
Just bear with me to finish my medieval set up and then I will start a dragon tournament !! Meanwhile of course thats is not stopping anyone else from hosting one !!!!!

One of the reasons for building the 4 central round towers in my medieval set up was to create some pillars inside the dragons tournament 'ring' which is limited inside the 4 corner round towers of the Krull Castle ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 17:44:52 »
One of the reasons for building the 4 central round towers in my medieval set up was to create some pillars inside the dragons tournament 'ring' which is limited inside the 4 corner round towers of the Krull Castle ....

Cool! a sort of Quidditch stadium!  :lol:
that could be the next tournament!!!  :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 18:37:56 »
Cool! a sort of Quidditch stadium!  :lol:
that could be the next tournament!!!  :lol: :lol:

you got the idea Sir, you got the idea , 4 outside round towers where the tournament holds on two opposing towers each player will have to steal the flag on top with its mast , carried by his/her dragon and be placed on his/her tower , no rules apply the winner will be whoever steals and places the banner of the opponent and/or kicks the opponent off his/her dragon !!!!
....................................... ....................................... .................

The Champion of Krull for the DRAGONS TOURNAMENT is a woman, a tall blond fiercefull Viking with long blond hair   from the Vikings Island on the very north ( see WoT's map ) named Arnfasta , daughter of the King Ormr,  she is  the champion Dragon slayer of Krull ( full of dragons as you shall see in my upcoming pictures ) and a fiercefull female sword and jousting warrior equally good on dragons or  on top of her white horse .....
King Iseroth has offered her titles for land and estates but she refuses it all and live according to the ways and rules of the Vikings ......

Arnfasta is the  unbeatable champion of Dragon's tournaments in Krull , her story will be shown in a photostory in June just before the dragon's tournament of krull that will be open for the first tine to other kingdoms , a love story that will be between Arnfasta and a young prince of one of the red dragons kingdoms, you see Krull's photostories wont be just about wars etc !!!!  :lol:

I really cant wait to go to my playmoden and take a picture of Arnfasta and her ride . Her Banner is the red dragon banner ( guessed why ??)  . And other participants know that Arnfasta has never lost a battle and rumor has it she has dragons blood in her ( see the name of her means something as such) . The legend goes that she was abducted when a baby from a female  dragon that lost her baby and was raised for 9 moons by her before she was found and saved by Ormrs brother's son , Ulfr , leader of the wolf's , an elite force of the vikings army........
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 18:41:09 »
you got the idea Sir, you got the idea , 4 outside round towers where the tournament holds on two opposing towers each player will have to steal the flag on top with its mast , carried by his/her dragon and be placed on his/her tower , no rules apply the winner will be whoever steals and places the banner of the opponent and/or kicks the opponent off his/her dragon !!!!
....................................... ....................................... .................

The Champion of Krull for the DRAGONS TOURNAMENT is a woman, a tall blond fiercefull Viking with long blond hair   from the Vikings Island on the very north ( see WoT's map ) named Arnfasta , daughter of the King Ormr,  she is  the champion Dragon slayer of Krull ( full of dragons as you shall see in my upcoming pictures ) and a fiercefull female sword and jousting warrior equally good on dragons or  on top of her white horse .....
King Iseroth has offered her titles for land and estates but she refuses it all and live according to the ways and rules of the Vikings ......

Arnfasta is the  unbeatable champion of Dragon's tournaments in Krull , her story will be shown in a photostory in June just before the dragon's tournament of krull that will be open for the first tine to other kingdoms , a love story that will be between Arnfasta and a young prince of one of the red dragons kingdoms, you see Krull's photostories wont be just about wars etc !!!!  :lol:

I really cant wait to go to my playmoden and take a picture of Arnfasta and her ride . Her Banner is the red dragon banner ( guessed why ??)  . And other participants know that Arnfasta has never lost a battle and rumor has it she has dragons blood in her ( see the name of her means something as such) . The legend goes that she was abducted when a baby from a female  dragon that lost her baby and was raised for 9 moons by her before she was found and saved by Ormrs brother's son , Ulfr , leader of the wolf's , an elite force of the vikings army........

Cool!! I love the idea George!!  :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 23:28:13 »
.. they shall be pictures of each dragon and its rider standing on their towers with their banners on the towers masts , ready for the tournament, close photos of their riders with their jousts and armour and then ( have to think of way) air battle photos and a scoring / marking system similar to Gis ....  :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 14:32:20 »
And here is Arnfasta the Dragon Champion of Krull ¨!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 15:15:03 »
Great pics George!! A worthy opponent to any dragon rider!!!