Author Topic: A Life on the Open Road: Campers, Caravans, Motorhomes and other ‘live-aboards’  (Read 3196 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Tahra- it has those side storage drawers I see. No idea about the brazilian knife trailer, though, never heard of that one!

:o

From the PROCESS:

Knife trailer pics: trailer and wheel | trailer inside

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Oh wow, that's a lovely set. I think the 'van is from the same molds as 3477, the circus trailer of 1982. At least the Estrea one came with cutlery!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
Graham B
Thank you thank you for such a thorough tour of the caravans and campers, and what a wonderful collection.
kaethe

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
Thanks so much for sharing this review. The campers have always been one of my favorite Playmobil things.

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
Re: A Life on the Open Road: Campers, Caravans, Motorhomes and other
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2018, 17:36:37 »
Incredibly great review Graham!  :love: It is written in a way you can easily see you enjoyed your childhood camping holidays a lot  :) I used to go camping as well, my parents had several caravans and 'camping cars' (a tent on a trailer). I have also wanted to make a camping theme but am fully occupied with medieval stuff. Neverhteless, I've always wondered how the interior of the old campers and caravans looked like... and now you come with this review. Sooo cool!!  8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Needless to say I enjoyed reading and watching the numerous pictures. Thanks!!!