Author Topic: Hair Updo/update  (Read 8912 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Hair Updo/update
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2020, 17:56:15 »
I agree with you on faces in Twinkle's case. WHY DOESN'T SHE (and the other fairies) HAVE EYEBROWS?! It's disturbing, like they'll murder you in your sleep.

I LIKE the fairies heads - print and hairs, actually I like them A LOT. I wish I could use them on normal bodies. I just really don't like the starved look.

The faceprint I mean is mostly the new spirit ones, most of them look like idiots, with the faces printed way too high. They look HORRID.  And it's worse because most of them would look real nie, if the darn face was printed in the right place.

I like all the fixed hairs - I mean, variety and all. I would love to have the fairies' ones in normal heads.

And for heads, as what people here and on klickywelt suggested, you'd have to cut and grind a bit of the neck bit to get them to fit. It doesn't sound all that hard, especially considering what I know what some members are capable of. ;) You just have to be careful.

It's more than cutting, as the normal ones are thicker too...  It's beyond me, unfortunately.

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
Re: Hair Updo/update
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2020, 18:43:49 »
I LIKE the fairies heads - print and hairs, actually I like them A LOT. I wish I could use them on normal bodies. I just really don't like the starved look.

The faceprint I mean is mostly the new spirit ones, most of them look like idiots, with the faces printed way too high. They look HORRID.  And it's worse because most of them would look real nie, if the darn face was printed in the right place.

I like all the fixed hairs - I mean, variety and all. I would love to have the fairies' ones in normal heads.

It's more than cutting, as the normal ones are thicker too...  It's beyond me, unfortunately.

I might have to reexamine the Spirit people, as I tended to ignore them save for their stuff.

I do remember the slimness about the necks. I'm just wondering if one could let it slide; unless it creates a loose head. Otherwise one would have to create some friction or padding somewhere.