Author Topic: Evolution of bml87’s collection  (Read 46543 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Evolution of bml87’s collection
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2019, 17:28:12 »
Aha! A badge is all you need to become a hereditary leader!
After killing the former one ;)
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2019, 20:33:36 »
Today my new parts order arrived!

Since I own already the first take along Western Town (4398), I decided to only order the (unique) klickies of the second version (70012):

From left to right:
The sherif 30003794 (2018), I ordered two of him to make some customs
The outlaw 30003784 (2018), I ordered two of him to make some customs
The banker 30003774 (2018)
The bounty hunter 30003804 (2018)

I was hoping to receive more of the Zoo klickies, but it appears some of them are sold out... I couldn’t find set 6818 with the female beekeeper anymore, so I ordered the DS set 6573 with the male klicky. Afterwards I ordered the female klicky.

From left to right
The zookeeper 30000183 from set 5969 (2015)
The female beekeeper 30148430 (2015)
The Air France stewardess from set 9151 appears to have part number 30149320 (2016). She was a guess in my Altaya research, so still no positive results unfortunately.

A fowl foal and two children:

From left to right:
The fowl foal 30670613 from set 6926 (2017). Strangely enough you can only order this animal via email.
The pirate boy 30102790 from set 5135 (2011 !!!)
The farm boy 30103710 from set 5686 (2016)
The book 30643655 from set 9455 (2018)

Some custom klickies, if you want more info of the original klickies, just ask!

The only klicky that didn’t change a lot, is the third one. I used the robber 30006922 from set 4239 (2009 !!!)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 22:01:12 by bml87 »
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2019, 21:59:10 »
Interesting klickies.
You are writing fowl but mean foal. Fowl is used to describe birds - particularly as waterfowl - meaning ducks and geese and relatives.
Foal is a young horse or relative like donkey or mule.
That particular foal and the adult horse from the same set have never been available from parts department Germany except by email order, don't know why it is more special than other painted horses.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2019, 22:08:52 »
Interesting klickies.
You are writing fowl but mean foal. Fowl is used to describe birds - particularly as waterfowl - meaning ducks and geese and relatives.

Oops! Thank you, Tim! I corrected it! Funny that I came up with a word that is still related to animals...

About the klickies, I’ll come with more information about those that were sold out later.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2019, 00:51:26 »
You are writing fowl but mean foal. Fowl is used to describe birds

He was thinking of Fowlty Towers  ;)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2019, 16:24:39 »
The movie figures series 1 are finally available in Belgium (shops: Fun, Dreamland and Euroshop)! But damn, that price!!! 4 euros each!!! Anyway, as always I make a selection of which figures I want and there’s always a chance I’ll buy more after the popular and useful reviews by tahra. I bought the pirate captain, the sherif and the farmer. I changed the heads of course and the doubles I will use to create other klickies.

Click to enlarge the picture ;)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2019, 16:33:41 »
Anyway, as always I make a selection of which figures I want and there’s always a chance I’ll buy more after the popular and useful reviews by tahra.

Thank you. Expecting mine... I just finished the s15 review  ::) :-[  I am slow.

I changed the heads of course and the doubles I will use to create other klickies.

I like most heads, but don't understand why they are all crosseyed.

Exceptions for Marla, who looks like she's REALLY drunk, and Dasher, who just looks like an idiot...

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2019, 18:06:06 »
I bought the pirate captain (...)

He is cool! I like it when they use these legs for early modern figures. The printed cuffs are also très chique, and the head is mighty fine.

Is the farmer printed on his back?

But damn, that price!!!

:o Is it the same elsewhere? I find the 2,99 € in Germany already hard to swallow ...

Enjoy your purchases and thanks for showing
StJohn

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2019, 19:45:01 »
Thank you. Expecting mine... I just finished the s15 review  ::) :-[  I am slow.

No problem, they still have stock of series 15 :lol:

I like most heads, but don't understand why they are all crosseyed.

Exceptions for Marla, who looks like she's REALLY drunk, and Dasher, who just looks like an idiot...

They all look really cartoonish, I guess you can make a really funny diorama with them, but I prefer to stay with the traditional faces.

He is cool! I like it when they use these legs for early modern figures. The printed cuffs are also très chique, and the head is mighty fine.

The parts are indeed very nice and useful for other themes as well! I agree that the head of the black captain is definitely fine, because all black klickies (as far as I know) have the white eyes with the black printed pupils. So this one looks quite authentic (apart from the small mouth, which is a thin line).

Is the farmer printed on his back?

None of the three figures I bought are printed on the back, unfortunately.

:o Is it the same elsewhere? I find the 2,99 € in Germany already hard to swallow ...

I noticed that in France they are also sold for € 3,99. I guess this is the price outside of Germany :'(

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2019, 21:13:54 »
Thanks for showing them. I meanwhile bought mine on ebay, that is almost my only source since there are little or no toystores anymore in my area. Even the Fun one is now also gone. Just one Dreamland left, so everyone storms that shop and mostly the wanted figures are gone immediately. I usually don´t even bother anymore to go search for them there...

€ 3,99. I guess this is the price outside of Germany :'(

A high price for just a figure with no big accessories  >:(

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!