Creative > How-To

Pirates at TRU UK

(1/1)

Sir Gareth:
 TRU UK already have the latest pirates sets in stock that are not supposed to be released until may.

5736 Blackbeards Pirate ship £29.99

5737 Pirate treasure chest £19.99

If you go to TRU and get asked if you would like a TRU gold card my advise is take it.
 I just got my latest special offers from my Gold card giving me a voucher worth £5.00 off any toy purchase over £30.00 and also £2.50 of any Playmobil purchase of £20.00 or more. Ok you can't use them together but the next time I go shopping there I will buy the ship and a special to use the £5.00 at one till and Dawn will buy the chest and a special to use the £2.50 at another till. ;D

Sylvia:
Quite surprising to hear they have those sets already! Thanks for the heads up. :)

--- Quote from: Sir Gareth on March 19, 2006, 14:35:48 ---I just got my latest special offers from my Gold card giving me a voucher worth £5.00 off any toy purchase over £30.00 and also £2.50 of any Playmobil purchase of £20.00 or more. Ok you can't use them together but the next time I go shopping there I will buy the ship and a special to use the £5.00 at one till and Dawn will buy the chest and a special to use the £2.50 at another till. ;D

--- End quote ---

Good plan! I like your thinking, Garry. ;D

Jettix2:
The Pirate's Chest was a HUGE hit over here in the States before Christmas 2005........Blackbeard's Ship came out in January and has been pretty well-recieved, though not nearly as well as the Pirate Chest (or My Take Along Farm), for what it's worth.

Gave my little nephew a Pirate's chest last week for his birthday, and he loved it!!!!

Ben

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version