Creative > Photography & Graphics

Santa's Ark

(1/3) > >>

Serenity:
Well, as some of you know, I had planned to do my own "Santa's Castle".  I had an idea from another board, and wanted to adapt it for a Christmas suprise for the little guy.  However, as I started putting it together, some of his other Playmo gifts wanted in on the game.  So, as you can see, the Castle evolved into a kind of Ark (there's a rhino, a hippo, some chimps, a giraffe, zebras, lions, some kitties, oh, and Kong there on top of the tallest tower ;) ).

Please keep in mind it's LATE, and I already had to run to the store for batteries (classic Christmas mistake).  After looking at the pictures, I can see I have some tweaking to do, and should try to get some close ups for you.  Still, it does look pretty with the lights low and the tiny lights on the castle all lit up.

Have a very merry, all!

Psyche:
Serenity, that is stunning! Little Guy is going to be on Cloud 9!! Yes, more photos when you have time. I love the train too, perfect. You are one loving and dedicated mom. :D  (And a super Santa!  <*) )

playmofire:
Great pic, Serenity, and nice idea.  I like the Kong particularly.

Tim_w:
 :omg: that is amazing, it is huge !! I would like to have seen the little guy's face when he saw it. I would really like to see some more pictures when you have time please !!

Kindest Regards  Tim

David:
I LOVE the castle! I guess Santa got there on his flying sleigh!  You`ve decorated the train too.. We must have more pics, when you have time..

I´d have loved to have seen the little guy`s  reaction to this!

Guarrenzino

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version