Creative > How-To

Flooring the Red Framework House

<< < (5/6) > >>

tahra:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on June 17, 2021, 19:09:45 ---I've tried it in the past but found it looks funny to me for the Medieval house style. I have always used grey heavy paper stock under my houses and castles for floors. Not portable, but fine on a diorama table.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I did that too..

GrahamB:
I'm a bit late to this discussion...

Indianna's pictures prompted me to try adding two bases from 3771 (Vacation Cottage) to the bottom of a framework house. They work well, giving a different finish from Indianna's (there is a step up into the house, but no 'overhang' beyond the footprint of the building). And 3771 is a much more available set on eBay (£35 for one UK example, E35 from Germany, $74 from US) than 3432/4300/4301.

drbatesy:
That's another neat solution Graham, thanks!

A thought for you more experienced playmofriends. Is there some logic as to why the windows in the dormers open inward? All the other windows open outward and that seems much better.  ???

GrahamB:
It's so you can clean both inside and outside each pane without sliding off the roof! The other  upstairs windows can be reached by ladder.

(That's just a guess!)

drbatesy:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on July 04, 2021, 10:57:44 ---It's so you can clean both inside and outside each pane without sliding off the roof!

--- End quote ---

:lmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version