Creative > Photography & Graphics

Glass dome/mini diorama

<< < (7/23) > >>

Tiermann:
Thats looks great, Happy Halloween  >:D

Eplay:
A bit late for Christmas, but as it is not yet Three Kings’ day I figured that it’s still ok to post pictures of my nativity scene.  ;)
The 3 kings have not yet arrived, so they are still under the glass dome. It’s a tight fit with the 3 (dromedary) camels. But I figured most kings wouldn’t share a camel…
I got a secondhand set of camels (4247) and ordered a saddle blanket, saddle and bridle from the spare parts service. The blue saddle blanket from set 9497 is beautiful, so I think I’m going to order a second one.
As it is always good to make plans for more playmobil, I was thinking about some more sheep for the shepherd and perhaps a little boy shepherd, but i would have to search for a boy with the right clothes.
I'm curious if anyone else has put up the nativity scene  ;D

Birdie:
These scenes are delightful  :inlove:
Not just your recent one, but I love this thread with regular updates!

I didn't realise there were Playmobil coffins and tombstones (clearly, I am not up-to-date). I neeeeed some for my Western town!

GrahamB:
Ha! Great display Eplay! Those Wise Men look a bit puzzled as to how they are going to get out of the dome in order to pay homage!

Eplay:
Thank you  ;D

--- Quote from: Birdie on January 02, 2022, 11:38:36 ---I didn't realise there were Playmobil coffins and tombstones (clearly, I am not up-to-date). I neeeeed some for my Western town!

--- End quote ---
The coffin is from the Take Along Haunted House (9312) and the tomb stones are from the scooby doo cemetery (70362). The scooby doo series has a lot of good Halloween parts and also nice furniture  :love:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on January 02, 2022, 12:22:57 ---Ha! Great display Eplay! Those Wise Men look a bit puzzled as to how they are going to get out of the dome in order to pay homage!

--- End quote ---

My son has been asking to play with the kings and the camels, so he will be their savior on January 6  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version