General > Collector's Corner

What are your top 3 most cherised /rare MISB sets ?

(1/7) > >>

Giorginetto:
What are your top 3  most cherished /rare MISB sets ?

Amongst a number of MISB sets I have I guess my most valuable and rare one is a MISB 5300 doll house . It is boxed in its original playmobil brown carton as well so the actual  box is 10/10 … second one is a MISB (2 in fact) 3286 pirate ship and last but no means least a MISB  western air mill in its original  clear wrap as well 3765...

Birdie:
I'll be the one swearing in church, but I don't do MISB  :lol:  I need my Playmobil in hand  8-)

GrahamB:
That's an easy question, I've only got two!

I'm with Birdie, I like to get them out of the box! With these two (above) they are in blister packs, so the contents can easily be seen. In any case, I have another copy of 4430 out of the packaging and a second copy of the older knight in that 80542 40th Anniversary Magazine enclosure.

I don't really 'do' MISB. I only buy them if I want to be certain what is in the box of a particular set (I've only done this a couple of times) or if its the only way to get hold of a complete set with all the accessories. And I prefer not to pay MISB prices if there is a good, cheaper alternative!

Actually, I don't really get the attraction of MISB collecting. May I be forgiven for swearing in church. (Great expression that Birdie, I haven't heard it before!)

Birdie:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on November 20, 2020, 15:53:46 ---May I be forgiven for swearing in church. (Great expression that Birdie, I haven't heard it before!)

--- End quote ---

Did I just randomly translate a Dutch expression into English?  :-[ :lol:

tahra:

--- Quote from: Birdie on November 20, 2020, 19:30:39 ---Did I just randomly translate a Dutch expression into English?  :-[ :lol:

--- End quote ---

I remember how much you shocked a fellow playmofriend by promptly opening a mib set at the Zirndorf collectors' dinner in 2014   ;D

(ah, those were the days...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version