General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

Wishing for a revival of the Victorian / 1900 Theme

<< < (8/8)

Janilew:

--- Quote from: playmovictorian on March 12, 2020, 08:43:13 ---Good morning dear Friends  :wave:

Since my extended No1 Regent St could not travel to the UK due to its size, it is thanks to the Sylvanian Families New Town Series inspired by the 1900's that I have developed my New Regent St project.

This is next best thing after the iconic and sadly discontinued Playmobil Victorian theme and from a conversation I had from a friend who was at both London and New Toy Fair earlier this year, the SF New Town Series will soon be discontinued to the lack of demand worldwide apart from the Japanese market. I was really hoping for this theme to be developed with such great finds as the Elegant Town Manor, but it is sadly not meant to be.

Those who are following for 10 years old thread already know that I am customizing the SF buildings and that it really took my little Victorians into a new dimension evolving from a grand Victorian mansion to a busy and thriving early 1900's London community  :)

Karim

--- End quote ---

1. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! If this is indeed true, I'm just heartbroken! I loved that line because of the Victorian theme!  :hissyfit: When I told my Mom this, even though she was skeptical, we put all the buildings we missed in the shopping cart. Luckily we got the main structure and a few others already, and the Delicious Restaurant is already on its way anyway.

2. Since Amazon is doing international sales now, is it possible to still buy the items there? Or is it purely on Japanese based sites?

Even though the SF (Calico Critters in the States) Town Series are discontinuing, I hope you still continue your work one way or another. You are so talented.  :sorrow:

Macruran:

--- Quote from: Janilew on March 12, 2020, 08:21:24 ---Lol, who's my competition?

--- End quote ---

Good question, might make an interesting thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version