Author Topic: Evolution of bml87’s collection  (Read 46486 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Evolution of bml87’s collection
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2021, 19:43:09 »
I follow Jerome on Instagram and had even favorited the image you linked to. It's a great figure.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2021, 01:06:59 »
Some great looking customs among your latest creations!

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2021, 20:40:07 »
Every row is ripe with gorgeous klickies: I'm awe-struck!  :love:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2021, 20:34:34 »
Gorgeous klickys :love:

I really like the green cowgirl!

Thanks, tahra and yes, you told me earlier, but I thought it was nice to add her again :)

Some great looking customs among your latest creations!

Every row is ripe with gorgeous klickies: I'm awe-struck!  :love:

Thanks, guys! More ideas are coming, but I'm waiting for my spare parts order. Which includes an unknown male klicky, I'm very excited to see which one it'll be... To be continued!!!

By the way, something odd happened to my previous spare parts order. I ordered this guy:

But instead I got Aesop:

I assume it was a mistake, but a welcome one! I really wanted that klicky and now I don't have to spend money on that set!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2021, 09:22:14 »
Aesop's part number is unknown (I.e. not in PlaymoDB). If you check your invoice, it may be listed there. If so, why not send it to Heather to include in the DB (or just add it here)? By such mistakes, quite a few part numbers have been revealed in the past!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2021, 19:35:29 »
Aesop's part number is unknown (I.e. not in PlaymoDB). If you check your invoice, it may be listed there. If so, why not send it to Heather to include in the DB (or just add it here)? By such mistakes, quite a few part numbers have been revealed in the past!

Hi Graham, I checked it on the invoice. It's the same part number as the guy from Spirit: 30009484. In a next order I will order it again and see what happens ;) . I have sent some unknown klicky numbers to Heather in the past, but for this one we are not sure - yet -. I'll post it here when I know more.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2021, 06:55:04 »
 :)9
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #167 on: September 24, 2021, 20:10:21 »
Two weeks ago I was in Roeselare for the Playmobil exhibition where I bought some klickies to customize, together with some parts (and other klickies) I ordered via the DS I was able to create the next klickies:

1. Some Western men

2. Some Western men

3. A trapper and a boy

4. Some Western women

5. Some klickies that can be used with the Circus theme: Ringmaster, 3 animal keepers and a visitor

6. 4 circus workers

Apart from the customizing... Something else:

On one of the DS orders I ordered again this guy (also read this):

But guess what... I got again another klicky!!! Not Aesop as last time, but sunburnt dad from set 70112!

After some research on Playmodb I think I might know what is happening here... As you can see in the next screenshot there's a part number gap before and after the guy from Spirit

Parts 30009474 and 30009494 are unknown, so my guess is that the Spirit klicky is just not available anymore and the warehouse employees just give 30009474 or 30009494 instead. Eventhough 30009484 is invoiced...

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #168 on: September 25, 2021, 19:40:20 »
Great figures! Those Back to the Future advent figures are really useful for western theme.
Interesting about the klicky part numbers. May be an issue with the storage bins at the parts department sliding around or getting mixed together??

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2021, 09:10:42 »
Great figures! Those Back to the Future advent figures are really useful for western theme.

Thanks, Tim! And I agree, they are very useful! I was actually kinda lucky, because it was for a short time possible to order the two klickies of Dr. Emmett Brown via the website. I ordered two of each ;D . I guess this was a mistake of the web designer, because they took them offline ::)

Interesting about the klicky part numbers. May be an issue with the storage bins at the parts department sliding around or getting mixed together??

Well, there's only one way to find out... It's to order one of the two unknown part numbers, according to Playmodb most part numbers are released in chronological order. That would mean that 30009474 is probably Aesop, which is a great figure! So I'll order that one in a next parts order.