Author Topic: 4223 ambulance car (Notarzt)  (Read 6261 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 4223 ambulance car (Notarzt)
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 19:54:28 »
Hi Walter, glad to be of assistance.  This will be the new layout, and it still has the burning house?  Mine house is still boxed up, but I was talking to our local minister last week who is a fully qualified electrician who is quite happy to go to Maplins with me and your shopping list and also supervise me connecting things up. The big drawback is he wants us to go to Maplins on his big motorbike!

I've just checked the distance to Stroud and back, and at 430 miles it's a bit far!  I've still got the dates you sent me earlier in the year, but from what I remember Lincoln 2010 was the most likely date we could manage

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 20:58:10 »
thank you for the link gordon, that was very interesting, as we have nothing like that in the states.  once again, everything i know about rescue, especially international, i have pf to thank.
kaethe

You are correct about doctors not responding to medical calls here in the USA kaethe, although I remember a situation some years ago where a doctor arrived on a scene with a "mercy bag" due to a crushing entrapment call where an amputation of an appendage was being considered.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 04:55:17 »
You are correct about doctors not responding to medical calls here in the USA kaethe, although I remember a situation some years ago where a doctor arrived on a scene with a "mercy bag" due to a crushing entrapment call where an amputation of an appendage was being considered.

Yes, many many years ago, I worked in the ER, in Seattle, and there were a few situations where an emergency vehicle would fly by the ER to take an MD to a scene such as you describe. 
k