Author Topic: what's the price??  (Read 2134 times)

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
what's the price??
« on: March 18, 2009, 20:16:31 »
I bought a complete grande mansion set a few months ago and i just had to set it up!!
Everything looks fantastic, the details are amazing, but i miss a few staircases ???

I can buy a staircase for 7 euros two for 16 (including shipping) but what do they cost when i order from DS.
I imagine the price would be very similar??

Is there anyone who knows??

Rob

Oh, and what would i pay for an extension floor 7776

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: what's the price??
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 21:12:45 »
In the UK DS catalogue, the 7775 staircase is £5 and the 7776 extension floor is £32.  Using eBay as a guide to currency conversion, these translate into 5.30 euros and 33.86 euros.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 23:43:04 »
Here in the US the stairs are $8 and the extra floors are $45

I just noticed that the 7782 Pavilion is no longer available from Playmobil so at RRS it is $42 while supplies last .
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 23:49:20 by Rasputin »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 08:59:29 »
Thank you guys!

I could buy them on marktplaats for 7 euros and the floor for 42 euros, i think i might do that.
Hmmmm, but i could make an extra order for parts wne i order from DS, another dilemma!