Author Topic: Greek Members Meeting  (Read 17473 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Greek Members Meeting
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 13:08:12 »
Well, I think the closest collector to me is about 5 hours away, too. Sorry, I'm interrupting here.  :-[
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 13:10:44 »
Well, I think the closest collector to me is about 5 hours away, too. Sorry, I'm interrupting here.  :-[

Would you believe me if I told you that I know of no collector in thessaloniki... most greek collectors are very private about what they do. They don't want to share much... I've been told about others who collect from various toys shop owners but they are not very interested in team efforts...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 13:13:48 »
Yeah, I don't know of any collectors in my city either. But it just occurred to me I forgot about Celeste in New Orleans. She's only an hour away. Next closest is Baden, I think, and he's 5 hours away.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 13:40:38 »
Actually I am thinking of coming by car again... not easy to carry all the playmobil bags on the plane  ;D

So true , will be getting my estate car next time and not the sports so plenty of space to fill it with blue boxes, last time i had my egyptian set frenzy I managed to fully load the estate car, there were two playmobil employees with supermarket trolleys brining down the boxes, some visitors and  the security guard were in awe i think , hhhmm I will definitely bring the estate next time , its been a while since i bought a big order from PM Hellas .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 15:14:18 »
Guys!!

I have just see this thread!! Sorry for that!! I will prefer this meeting to take place at 19th of February because i have night shift on Friday(11th of February).

The point is as the online could not be done to make an exception for us to order pieces through the Playmobil Hellas as they do it for the defective boxes already.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 17:03:53 »

The point is as the online could not be done to make an exception for us to order pieces through the Playmobil Hellas as they do it for the defective boxes already.

Are you sure they replace the defective parts if you request it? Have you tried it? They write in the catalogue ''contact us if you cannot find a specific set'' but when i asked them to send me one they told me ''you will have to look for that in toy stores''  >:(

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 17:42:38 »
Hello guys, I am in and I have no problem with specific date , you can choose the day that fits to all of us so we can all be together, it would be a great meeting in many ways. I will also bring another one collector and very good friend of mine that is out of internet forums. Looking forward to meeting  :wave:
  Fire and Axe

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 23:09:51 »
Totally off topic:
Do you realise "Playmojager" is Dutch for "Playmohunter"? Was it meant that way? (In German it would be Playmojäger)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 08:35:35 »
19th of February at 11am at Playmo Fun Park at Kifisia it is then ? Who is in ? I shall be there ! Alex, the new guy ( sorry we havent been introduced , I am George ) , Angelo, Panos , anyone else coming

Once we estalbish the day and time I will contact ( unless someone else wants ) Playmobil and see if someone from Playmobil will be there ...

Proposed Agenda : (1) Coffee and Chat (2) Meet with Playmobil - DS request , see if any alternatives could work (3) Other issues/ questions to Playmobil (4) Possible Large Dioramas in Greece (5) Other Playmo Issues/ Ideas/ Questions/ etc (6) Shopping at the Playmo Fun Park

Hope to see  you all there , its great to have these get togethers every few months !!!! I really hope we get some progress with DS orders , surely they can forward them to Germany or something i dont know to be honest , after all some of us if not all spent thousand of euros on Playmobil every year and I am sure they can do something perhaps about this... I hope so anyways !!!!

Look forward to our get together and i hope also Alex makes it who has missed the previous two meetings !  :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 09:01:21 »
OK I finally confirmed that I can be there 19 February!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
See you all there guys!!!