Author Topic: what is the set that you are most emotionally attached?  (Read 8287 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: what is the set that you are most emotionally attached?
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2011, 14:09:02 »
I don't think I've seen that episode!

By far the best, makes me cry in fact . The scene where he hides in the aussie girls closet, while she is getting undressed and Mrs Fawlty walks in and sees his finger holding the closet door from the inside and then ....

you got to watch it its the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2011, 14:10:57 »
Ok, I found it on youtube, I'll watch it soon! ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2011, 16:05:11 »
Ok, I found it on youtube, I'll watch it soon! ;D

How about a link?

what is the set that you are most emotionally attached?

well according to my wife, I have none, plenty of plymobil but no emotions :lol:

I had one lone playmobil blue classic car in our yard as a kid. I have no idea where it came from and the only memory I have of it is where in the yard it was. It is frozen in time in that spot and I do not even recall playing with it. Very odd. I have some of the toys I played with as a kid but they belonged to our English neighbors. They brought the toys from England and were the large GI-Joes & ScaleElectric from the 80's, and the Transformers they sold for a small fortune last year.

As far as what playmobil now I get attached to, well unfortunately I like them all in different ways, even the most unpopular of the themes.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2011, 18:49:22 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsNGNRz4uyw&feature=related

Interesting memory about that random playmobil car. Funny how the mind works, isn't it?
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2011, 19:20:52 »
Noooo, didn't mean it like that!!!  :hmm:

haven't you heard the woman who got engaged with the berlin wall ? .............scary !!!!!  :0 :0 :0 :0
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2011, 23:37:14 »
 :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: No, I hadn't heard that, and didn't really want to! :lol:

Offline lavandiere

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2011, 03:10:33 »
For now, this is the one. My first and only set as a child. My Mom gave it to me when I returned from the hospital. I had my tonsils and adenoids removed; I was 5.

I remember playing a lot with the baby and baby carrier; taking the baby off and on, off and on...I also remember being annoyed that nothing was colored and that I had to do it all! :lol:

Anyways, that set must have been trashed long ago... :-\