General > Collector's Corner

New additions to our playmo-barn

(1/48) > >>

Rasputin:
Well I finally was able to get this set. I have been trying for a while and I luckily managed to get it last week. I will add it to our MISB Merry Mens Feast if I could find it  :-[ I plan on someday opening them up when we build an appropriate diorama

the box is in great condition

back when there were actual humans from this era that did not look for war

side

does anybody know what this # is all about ?

Talk about inappropriate box art? This kid looks like he is being kidnapped at sword point and the other image looks like the guy is hunting owls  :hmm:

at first I thought I overpaid, and I may have but I am sick of waiting for this set, but then when I got it I see the original price was $36.99 (maybe inflated) 

Bill Blackhurst:
Great set to get a hold of, especially MISB!

bonniebeth:
That is a great set; congrats! That is pretty strange, the pic of the kid being stuffed in a trunk. :hmm:

Tiermann:
Notice the lovely noose as well. So nice to see a Medieval set that isn't about warfare.  :P

Rasputin:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on April 26, 2011, 23:42:22 ---Notice the lovely noose as well. So nice to see a Medieval set that isn't about warfare.  :P

--- End quote ---

Oh you are so brilliant , in a playmo kind of way  :lol: I am making a western town center hangman exhibition, the kind with the trap door and all on the stecks warehouse base's . I was going to just use gray rope and tie the noose but this is better .

I do not want to cut this one so if anybody has this part spare I would be interested in buying it .

has anybody tried it on a klickies neck ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version