General > Collector's Corner

Advent Calendars

<< < (2/3) > >>

Robbie:

--- Quote from: socrates on December 02, 2005, 11:10:37 ---BTW: I heard rumors both that this calender will be in the regular playmo-program
2006 and that the park fence might be rereleased for the new dollhouse... Does
anybody have more information about that?

--- End quote ---

I really hope this is true. Why else would it be shown in the picture of the Advent Calender after being discontinued way back in early 1990s? Playmobil really surprised me with reissuing the barrel-organ, so maybe there are some more good things to come for the Victorian theme. They've got to do something to make up for the non-victorian figures issued in the newest releases.  :yup:

Meg:

--- Quote from: Serenity on December 01, 2005, 22:03:49 ---I just won the Santa's workshop, but I realized too late that it doesn't have the boxes or the backer board  >:(  I'm not sure what I'll do, try to win a 2nd set, or just order the current backer board and boxes from DS.

--- End quote ---

They are not available at DS US.  I know.  I tried.  :'(

--- Quote from: Robbie on December 02, 2005, 17:27:51 ---I really hope this is true. Why else would it be shown in the picture of the Advent Calender after being discontinued way back in early 1990s?  :yup:

--- End quote ---

We can only hope.  I also hope that it will be able to be matched with the old fence.

Serenity:

--- Quote from: Meg on December 02, 2005, 18:17:56 ---They are not available at DS US.  I know.  I tried.  :'(

--- End quote ---

I meant the backer board and boxes from entirely different set.  The workshop set I won has the display part, just not the calendar/boxes part.  I don't think the little guy will mind in the least.  I haven't decided for sure yet, though.

Red:
This year we are doing the new animals one and the "Townsquare Holiday" one. Last year we did the Winter Wonderland one. The animals one seems to have more stuff in it than the other two.

Red

hoppatussa:

--- Quote from: socrates on December 02, 2005, 11:10:37 ---
BTW: I heard rumors both that this calender will be in the regular playmo-program
2006 and that the park fence might be re released for the new dollhouse... Does
anybody have more information about that?

socrates

--- End quote ---

There have been rumors going around about that for a while.  The most recent I heard is they were going to release the fence through Direct Service.. similar to other old sets that have been dubbed "collectors edition" 

I surely hope they re-do this set and the piano set.  I mean, it is just sad to let those molds go to waste!!

I would have to say one of my favorite advent calenders is the one from 2 years ago.  I love how there are miniature Playmobil Viking sets and an Advent wreath.  I guess this advent calender reminded me most of my Christmases as a kid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version