Author Topic: Sinterklaas themed figures serie  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
Re: Sinterklaas themed figures serie
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2023, 19:48:21 »
I figured out some jobs. I want to match different toys to the Pieten.

So these are left:
1. Sinterklaas.               Staff, large sack with doll and tennis racket
2. Horse.                      Carrot (orange turnip), white rocking horse with red saddle (looking like the real horse), bucket with water, hay

Male Pieten
3. Head Piet: Dark blue and gold, dark brown hair.                                   Book of Sinterklaas, large sack with race car
4. Captain Piet: Dark blue, turquoise and gold. Dark tan. Black hair.          Sailboat, globe, map of Europe
5. Baker Piet: White, green and gold. Blonde hair.                                    Speculaas, whisk & bowl, handheld sack (for the candy)
6. Gift wrapping Piet: Orange, turquoise and gold. Asian eyes. Black hair.  Scissor, wrapping paper, 2 gift boxes
7. Sports/acrobatics Piet: Turquoise, Purple and gold. Dark orange hair.    Skateboard, soccer ball

Female Pieten
8. Horse Piet: Pink, orange and gold. Blonde braid.                                         Horse brush, broom, hobby horse
9. Music/Dance Piet: Purple, pink and gold. Asian eyes, black princess braid.    Radio, trumpet, violin
10. Poet/Letter Piet: Yellow, green and gold. Dark tan. Short classic black hair. Inktstand and feather. Letters with drawings for Sinterklaas. Open book with picture of steamboat on one side and Sinterklaas and full moon on the other (based on well known Sinterklaas songs)
11. Crafts Piet: Purple, yellow and gold. Dark brown braid.                             Easel and painting of Sinterklaas with gold frame, paint brush and paint

Children
12. Set of boy and girl dressed as Pieten.               Shoes/slippers to put in front of the fireplace. Child sized mijter (hat of Sinterklaas) and cape.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2023, 09:54:08 »
Well, you've specified the figures and their accessories. Now we must wait for geobra to respond....
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2023, 14:23:20 »
Well, you've specified the figures and their accessories. Now we must wait for geobra to respond....
The CEO secretary is busy making coffee and copies
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2023, 18:06:52 »

Have they ever??

Offline Speedyben

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Instagram dioramabenpm
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2023, 18:25:18 »
So for me it would be wonderful if there would be a new collection of Pieten. There could be a special edition of the figures with 12 different characters.

1. Sinterklaas (obviously)
2. His horse Ozosnel. “O zo snel” translates to oh so fast.
3. Head Piet, with the book of Sinterklaas in which all the names and hobby’s and wishes of the children are written
4. Horse Piet. Female Piet who takes care of the horse
5. Captain Piet/ “Wegwijspiet”
6. Mechanics Piet. (“Piet smeerpoets). Always full of smudges because of fixing the steam boat.
7. Baker Piet. Someone has to make all the cookies/ chocolate letters
8-12. Have to find inspiration. Perhaps a present Piet, or DJ Piet or small children (boy & girl)dressed up as a Piet

Sinterklaas and his horse can be like the previous set 4893.
Here are the drawings of nr 4 Horse Piet and nr 7 Baker Piet
Perhaps it would be nice to include some small parts with the figures. Accessories or toys.

Those drawings look amazing!!! In Belgium we call the horse of Sinterklaas "Slechtweervandaag", translated as "Bad weather today". I love the tiny differences between Belgium and the Netherlands in this lovely tradition!

Another figure could be the "stafhouder" or "staff keeper". This is the person who keeps the staff of the Sint safe until he arrives again from Spain.
~Playmobil Collector and Diorama Artist~

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2023, 19:24:14 »
Thanks, staff keeper is a good one.
When I was little the horse was called Amerigo. But when the real horse died they told the children Amerigo retired and Ozosnel was found/created.

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2023, 00:09:39 »
Finally got around to drawing the male Pieten. Couldn’t get the turquoise right (no turquoise pencil). But I like the result.
I want to give most the short and wavy hairstyle. (I’m also not a fan of “that” hairstyle)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2023, 09:54:07 »
Great!
All you need to do now is make the molds for them and geobra have a new theme ready-made!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Speedyben

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Instagram dioramabenpm
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2023, 10:39:17 »
Finally got around to drawing the male Pieten. Couldn’t get the turquoise right (no turquoise pencil). But I like the result.
I want to give most the short and wavy hairstyle. (I’m also not a fan of “that” hairstyle)
I wish I could draw that well too! Very nice!!!
~Playmobil Collector and Diorama Artist~

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2023, 12:33:52 »
Thank you both!!
I really hope that the idea gets picked up.